“Food was good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The buffet was good with lots of BBQ and home cooking items at a value I would call average. We were really hungry after a day of vacationing so it hit the spot. The staff was very friendly. The only negative was that we arrived at 7:15 PM and they closed at 8:00 PM. So, the entire time we were eating the staff was mopping and cleaning and defiantly not putting out any fresh items on the salad bar or buffet.
Overall it was ok, but you might do better on down the road.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We used the coupon from the new Branson Quest card and were so pleasantly surprised. I had never even noticed this restaurant on the strip before, it sits back alittle by the Clarion, yet they are the oldest family owned buffet in town (supposedly) The lunch was wonderful. Good variety, fresh and seemed to all be homemade, great value at only 8.99 for lunch. Service was great. We will go back on the next visit to try the breakfast and dinner meals. They do over ordering off the menu in addition to the buffet.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Terrible food. Staff seems to stand in the kitchen doorways and laugh at people trying to eat their obnoxious food. Avoid at all cost

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We were given vouchers for a meal here as part of a show package. It was fair at best. The food was very bland. My children did not even eat, and they are not picky eaters. There was only a small buffet with few choices. A waitress only visited our table to bring drinks once and deliver the ticket. I had no drink for about half my meal.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We used to love Sadie's. This visit the food was blah, almost institutional. Our server was very good, friendly. The entertainment was horrid. Please don't have a singer while I'm trying to eat. Did not add to my enjoyment. Also food was overpriced, I guess because of coupons or something. Bring back the good Sadie's.