“Great rib dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Webster, Texas
“Great rib dinner”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

While on vacation in Branson Mo. my family and I went to Ruby Tuesday for supper and my Mom and I split the whole rack of ribs dinner with two sides. The ribs were so good and tender and the waitress was awesome and sweet. We had a blast. Would go again in a heartbeat.

• Visited October 2013

Irving, Texas
“UNBELIEVABLE FOOD!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had never eaten at a Ruby Tuesday until I was in Branson, MO. Their food and iced tea, too, simply blew me away. I can't say enough about them!

Visited December 2012
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Too expensive, food disappointing”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Even with a coupon, it was nearly $30 for two dinners. The salad bar was adequate, the steak tough, the sides tasteless. It was not explained that we could have 1 side and salad bar or 2 sides with salad bar extra. We heard another waiter explain it to other diners.

Visited October 2013
Bowling Green KY
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love eating at Ruby Tuesday's. Their salad bar is outstanding. I love the choices of low calorie foods that they offer, and the taste of their food is awesome. They also have a wonderful and friendly serving staff along with very friendly host staff...

Visited October 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“great”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My mother and I went there and a wonderful dinner. My mother is 94 and can't eat much so our waiter suggested I get salad bar and mom get soup so we both saved on our meal since it was combo. It was great!

• Visited October 2013