“UNBELIEVABLE FOOD!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had never eaten at a Ruby Tuesday until I was in Branson, MO. Their food and iced tea, too, simply blew me away. I can't say enough about them!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Even with a coupon, it was nearly $30 for two dinners. The salad bar was adequate, the steak tough, the sides tasteless. It was not explained that we could have 1 side and salad bar or 2 sides with salad bar extra. We heard another waiter explain it to other diners.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love eating at Ruby Tuesday's. Their salad bar is outstanding. I love the choices of low calorie foods that they offer, and the taste of their food is awesome. They also have a wonderful and friendly serving staff along with very friendly host staff...

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My mother and I went there and a wonderful dinner. My mother is 94 and can't eat much so our waiter suggested I get salad bar and mom get soup so we both saved on our meal since it was combo. It was great!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stopped in here after a show for dinner. My husband ordered the salad bar and commented how messy it was and that a lot of things were not filled. The same was true on his second visit back. I had a small steak, well done, which bordered on dry and I found the veggies oversalted to the point where I could not eat them. Was it awful? No.
Just not that great. We did have an attentive server, but would not go back again.