“Not the best !! High price!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #57 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Giddings, Texas, United States
“Not the best !! High price!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I ate the salad bar and got sick ! My hubbys meal came much later. The staff was not helpful and didn't really welcome us. For 30 bucks on lunch and I ate cheap on the bar got sick not worth it keep driving !! You will find a better place !

• Visited July 2013

Mississippi
“Love the Salad Bar.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We wanted something light late one night after a show so stopped at Ruby Tuesday for a salad. It was great as usual.

• Visited July 2013
chicago burbs
“Best salad bar!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were all craving something healthy & I read about the salad bar on TA during my trip planning. We loved the salad bar! Our server, Robin, was friendly & attentive! Although there was an AC problem, the staff was positive & upbeat! Salad Bar with a bowl of Soup is a great choice for light eating!! The atmosphere was nice too!

• Visited June 2013
“Great food with excellent atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been to alot of steakhouses in this town both in and out of tourist season, but had the best steak I've ever had in Branson at this Ruby Tuesday's. For anyone that knows, if it doesn't need steak sauce, it's done just right. I reccomend it as a good stop along 76 if you want to stay out of the touristy places. I will definitely be coming back!

• Visited June 2013
Beaver Dam, Kentucky
“Always Good”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Got to our room late and noticed we were in walking distance to a Ruby Tuesday. Never a bad choice. There is something for everyone a great place for appetizers and a cold one late at night too.

• Visited May 2013