“Love the Salad Bar.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We wanted something light late one night after a show so stopped at Ruby Tuesday for a salad. It was great as usual.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were all craving something healthy & I read about the salad bar on TA during my trip planning. We loved the salad bar! Our server, Robin, was friendly & attentive! Although there was an AC problem, the staff was positive & upbeat! Salad Bar with a bowl of Soup is a great choice for light eating!! The atmosphere was nice too!

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been to alot of steakhouses in this town both in and out of tourist season, but had the best steak I've ever had in Branson at this Ruby Tuesday's. For anyone that knows, if it doesn't need steak sauce, it's done just right. I reccomend it as a good stop along 76 if you want to stay out of the touristy places. I will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Got to our room late and noticed we were in walking distance to a Ruby Tuesday. Never a bad choice. There is something for everyone a great place for appetizers and a cold one late at night too.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I like Ruby Tuesday because I can get healthy food there. I can get real vegetables. Their broiled shrimp is always really good too!