“Good breakfast, decent value”
Review of Branson Cafe

Branson Cafe
Ranked #32 of 373 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family dining since 1910 in Historic Downtown Branson
Peyton, Colorado
“Good breakfast, decent value”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Had the biscuits and gravy and some eggs...I thought it was very good; my wife (who is rabid biscuits & gravy wasn't quite as impressed)...coffee was good. Service was nice. The local Neil Diamond impersonator came in and gave a quick 15 second enticement song to attend his show. There may be some other breakfast choices to explore such as the Farmhouse Restaurant across the street.

• Visited June 2014

Spruce Grove, Canada
“Always looking for a good omelette!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband's regular breakfast is a ham and cheese omelette and Branson Cafe served him a good one! Service was quick and friendly even though the restaurant was full. It's a small, old-fashioned cafe with booth seats that need restuffing and breakfast wasn't anything spectacular or out-of-the ordinary but satisfied us both for a few hours. We would return.

• Visited June 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The Branson Cafe is top-notch!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I first ate here back in the early 70s when my grandparents took me during our family's first trip to Branson. 45 years later, I enjoy taking my grandchildren there. During peak summer months, there can be a wait for a table at noontime and again around 5:00-6:00 PM, but I have waited a lot longer for food not nearly this good. Eating at the Branson Cafe is like taking a trip back to small-town America in the early 60s; you almost expect Aunt Bee and Clara to stop in for a piece of cocoanut pie. The food is clearly prepared on site, no pre-fab here. The decor has not changed much since my first visit in 1971, and this is a good thing; it is not retro-fake, it is the real-deal hometown diner. Portions are generous, and the service is awesome. The waitress that served us has worked there for 30-odd years, and is so friendly; you leave feeling as though you have just ate dinner at Grandma's house. We live 6 hours away, so only get to eat here when we vacation in Branson, so we usually eat at least one meal a day there.

• Visited July 2013
hollister
“great home cooking”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

It is all good from the location to the home made deserts. It is a long standing tradition when in branson, branson Café. Not much seating but when you sit you are satisfied.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank lovetheozarkshome
Austin, Texas, United States
“good service, good food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was there with my sisters on Memorial weekend. We were glad that the place wasn't packed because we were hungry! After never getting served at the Farmhouse Restaurant, we walked across the street to the Branson Cafe. The staff was very friendly, the food was good... you should share, though because the portions are big... (why can't you get smaller portions for less money... hello obesity!) The bathroom leaves A LOT to be desired, you have to go through the whole kitchen to get there, and there is only one. The cost was nominal. I would go back...

Visited May 2014