“Good seafood, beautiful environment.”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Waitstaff was attentive and food was very good. Few people were out but all of the staff was welcoming. The suggestions from the waiter were excellent. The Ginger Fizz was a wonderful cocktail - light and refreshing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,372)

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We are big fans of Landry's restaurants, but this was my least favorite. They had a small menu, but service was fabulous. Food was good, but portions were not very big but the price was.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We ate here with our teenage sons. I'm glad one of them doesn't eat salad because they serve it in one big bowl and there was only enough for three of us to have a small salad. Then...we waited FOREVER for our entrees. The waitress told us that a party of ten was turned in right before us. Why would that matter in a restaurant of this caliber? She finally brought us an extra bit of bread because we had been sitting for almost an hour. My husband liked his seafood pasta, both boys enjoyed their meals: fish and chips and sirloin. I was disappointed when my grilled shrimp arrived. There were only 7 medium shrimp on the plate, and they were very dried out, and the veggies were not good either, pitiful for $18. In my experiences this restaurant is just over-rated and certainly over-priced.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My daughters and I decided to go here for lunch on our shopping trip to Branson. We weren't disappointed. The waiter was kind enough to give us the weekly lunch menu instead of having to pay for the weekend menu prices. We had a wonderful meal and our waiter was great. We will definitely do it again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

What can I say, I hope Landry's reads this review and does something to keep this from happening again. First as a Landry's select member when I enter I show my card and the young lady says nothing. Second I offer card to server and he says he will get it after meal. We ordered a appetizer and it came in a timely manner and was excellent, second out salads arrived at table and before we could get eat 2 bites our entree showed up. Now maybe y'all would finish your salad and let a 40.00 steak get cold but not me.
The server asked us to cut into out steaks and see if they were correct and my wife's was rare instead of medium well. Server took her steak back to the kitchen and she waited and waited, meanwhile I finished my steak and meal. Finally her steak was brought out and she ate part of it.
When server came back with bill there was no adjustment for their incompetence and he didn't ask for my membership card and I didn't try to give it to him again. There was no visit by mngr at any time during our meal. I have wrote to Landry's select membership and have not heard back yet. If this was my place and being ran so poorly I would be on the look out for management. Just because it's Branson is no reason to settle for lousy service and or food.

2  Thank 182p

Been to Landry's Seafood House? Share your experiences!