“Excellent Service”

Landry's Seafood House
Ranked #45 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Topeka, Kansas
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

After our concierge made reservations for us, we were welcomed as VIPs and treated like royalty! It was great

Visited October 2012

Tyler, Texas
“Total Disappointment”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My mother-in-law told us as we were driving up here that she and my father-in-law wanted to eat at Landry's at least once while we were in Branson. They and my husband love seafood. I don't, but I'm always willing to be sociable, and I can usually find something I enjoy.

In keeping with the seafood motif, I suppose, the tables were crowded "packed in like sardines." The sun came through the top of the blinds and it took awhile to convince the waiter to shut another set of blinds to block the sun.

I ordered one of the chef's specials: turkey fritters. There were 6-8 on the plate. I managed to eat portions of a couple of them (MIL was buying - didn't want to hurt her feelings!), but one was so hard that I was actually unable to cut it. My Caesar salad was okay, although the dressing was more on the bitter side of "tangy;" it had a whang to it that I could not identify. Apparently, though, it was better than the salads of my companions. They were also disappointed in their meals of fried shrimp.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank LovesGoodFoodTexas
Springfield, Missouri
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Started off bad, the hostess wanted to seat us next to the kitchen and all the dishes and glass ware. when there was many tables empty in the restaurant. We did get a window seat and view was great, but then you could write your name in the dust on the window seal. Server was great but my oysters were not that great. Would have enjoyed a glass of wine but over price for this restaurant,

• Visited October 2012
Leeds
“Seafood in a refined setting”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

A wonderful restaurant serving extremely well cooked and presented food. This is not a fast food outlet. Here you can take your time and savour the food, from choosing it to eating it. The surroundings are those you would expect in a restaurant that exudes quality yet the food prices are reasonable, you can have a five course meal here and it won't break the bank.

Visited September 2012
Abilene, Texas
“nice place for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We enjoy the food and the atmosphere at Landry's. We usually try to make it before 4 p.m. to take advantage of the lunch menu/prices instead of the higher priced dinner options.

Visited October 2012