“I love it there”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I just recently went to BT Bones for dinner. We were seated right away and taken care of promptly. The service was really good and the server spent a little bit of time talking to us, making sure we had everything that we needed. Everyone was really friendly. The food was good, hot, and the prices were what I expected. The music was good and not the same that you here in the shows. The managers were in sight and also checked on us to make sure that we were having a good time. I really liked the atmosphere and the people and I will definately be back the next time I am in town.

1  Thank cajunbaby20

Reviewed December 28, 2008

Steaks were tough and chewy. They prey on out of towner's to eat there , locals avoid. Service was slow and always hanging out at the bar area.Won't be back.

Reviewed July 18, 2008

I don't see how BT Steakhouse could be ranked #1 . This is the worst steak & food I've ever had . My husband & I will not go back . We ordered steak & baked potatoes. Waitress came back after we ate our salad said they was out of baked potatoes so my husband ordered steamed veggies. I ordered fries. My fries had garlic salt which was not good. Then the couple that came in and sat down next to us got their order right after us and they got baked potatoes. What happened there? Potatoes out of the air?? We will never go back. Been there a couple of times and all experiences the food was not good.

Reviewed July 14, 2008

I celebrated my "60th" Birthday in Branson this week,,,,,,We decided to eat at "BT Bones". Our waiter was very nice but she delivered the wrong food to my husband,,,,we couldn't get her attention in time to alert her of the problem,,,,so my husband just went ahead and ate what she had brought. The only thing that he hated was the rice pilaf,,,,he said that it was the worst that he'd had ever eaten! She felt very bad about the mixup and she even talked to the Mgr. about giving us a discount, because of the disappointment! Of course, he refused to do so, so we were not very happy because of everything! I definitely have eaten at much, much better restaurants, than this place! I hate to be a complainer but,,,,,,,,,,

Reviewed May 31, 2008

I had been told this is a great place, YIKES!!

Food is terrible, extremely over priced!! I'd rather eat McDonalds!!!!

1  Thank SEKANSASLady