“New Management and ownership Angus Beef is excellent”
Review of BT Bones - CLOSED

BT Bones
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed November 5, 2004

Please give B.T. Bones Steakhouse a try when you go to Branson, Mo. With the new team and decor B.T Bones Steakhouse is even better. The best thing about B.T. Bones now is the food with the superior Angus Beef and many other American dishes such as seafood, wraps, pasta, chicken, burgers, salads and so much more. There is even a great sports bar with large Plasma televisions. It's wonderful. The restaurant is now no smoking except for the bar and the live music volumn is great for having a real conversation with great background music that is sure to please and not blast you out of your chair.

Branson also has many other great restaurants and and shows. It is a great family town. I would go to B.T. Bones and give them a try. You'll be glad you did.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for BT Bones

Foley, Alabama
Reviewed September 29, 2004

It has been many years since I visited BT Bones, but my memory recalls a special place of country music, country atmosphere and genuine country folks. A perfect example of what Branson is all about. I am returning again this October and believe me I will go back to BT Bones to eat. It's the one memory maker of my first visit. Try it, you'll like it!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 31, 2004

We go to to BT's every year! They have the best live band while you enjoy their great food! I would recommend the hot wings, and every meat entre' they serve. A nice young lady will come by to see if you want your picture taken for a key chain. It is the best souvenier for your Branson trip.

4  Thank Erinscurls
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 22, 2004

I ate at BT Bones on Saturday, August 21, 2004. I found BT Bones to be very average at best. I got the Big 12 oz. Ribeye. I was disappointed with the appearance of the steak. It was thin, a bit too much fat for my liking, and was a bit chewy. I really expected a better steak and presentation by a place that specializes in steaks. My side was french fries which also was average at best. The people in my party were generally satisfied with their entrees, but I was not. The singing entertainer was too loud. The wait staff was very good and accomodating. I would try another steakhouse before I return to BT Bones.

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member