“GREAT EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We visit the Branson area often and we are always looking for a NON-Chain restaurant since i do not want to eat the "NORMAL" places that you can eat anywhere. Dinner was great but I really want to give a Thank you to our server Louanna! She was amazing. I have many food allergies and on top of it I am a very picky eater. Louanna was able to help me figure out what I would/ could eat as well as made suggestions for the friend that was with me. We decided the mashed potatoes with brown gravy was AMAZING! I had the ribs and my friend had the French Dip, she said it was the best French dip EVER! Thank you for everything that made dinner enjoyable!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Waited 10 minutes on a server. Had to search for a manager who then took our drink order n appetizer order. Had to ask three times for those! Then the manager was so proud of himself by giving them to us free of charge. We ended uup having three people sporadically dropping by taking requests, just to never bring anything. Overall HORRIBLE experience!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Delicious every time we come here. We always get the same lady as our waitress.I can't think of her name but she is one of my favorite waitresses out of every I go!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We loved our meals at this place. We are staying next to BT Bones at the Days Inn and they recommended we try it. We enjoyed wine and draft beers. The ribs and steaks were tasty. Everything was tasty!

Although stuffed we had blackberry cobbler and bread pudding. Loved it! We will tell everyone
we know.

2  Thank holly2014
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our first visit to B T Bones but it will be on our To Do list from now on. The menu selection was ample, our steaks were excellent and our waitress was delightful. Our order was taken quickly, the food was prepared properly and served hot, with appropriate timing. Couldn’t ask for more and will return when in Branson.