“great ribs”

Thayer, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great ribs”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I share a half rack of ribs, baked potato, and broccoli casserole by splitting it we had room to split a dessert raspberry cheese cake. All of the food was great.

Visited August 2013

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Average steakhouse”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We are in Branson at least 2x a month, but had never eaten here. We went late in the afternoon on a Saturday. Had to wait to be seated after ringing a door bell! Not a good first impression especially since there was only one other table in the restaurant. Prices are a little steep but we don't mind that if the food is good. Our waitress was friendly but you got the impression that it was a forced friendliness. My daughter's pulled pork was okay, a lttle dry, but she loved the fries. My son's steak and ribs were very good. I had the potato skins and they were good, lots of cheese. The food was average overall, and not entirely impressed with the staff. Not sure if we will go again or just stick to our other favorites in town.

• Visited August 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We came here Saturday night. Not expecting anything great as we have read the reviews n not mayn are good, however we thought to give it a try. There was a wait when we arrived and we were told by the young man that the wait wouldnt be long so we waited. After almost 45 minutes we were finally seated!!!! At this point we were very aggravated and were starting to think we should have listened to the reviews. We were then greeted by a very pleasant young lady! Her name was Bonnie and she was very apologetic for the amount of time we waited. (I think she could see our aggravation) she assured us that our wait would be well worth it, and she was right! She almost instantly put us in a great mood and the food made things even better! We had an assortment of things off the menu as there were 10 of us. I personally had the rebas ribeye n it was cooked just how I wanted it n flavored to perfection!My sides were the brocolli cheese casorol that bonnie suggested and the loaded baked potato. Both were absolutely mouth watering! Needless to say, we will be coming back to bt bbones on our next visit to bBranson nd to see miss bonnie, who again was an absolute delight!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank mizzcheaks2009
Salem, Missouri
“If you are looking for quality steaks”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We came to this restaurant without great expectations. Boy! were we surprised! The quality of the meat was outstanding. Our waiter was friendly and told us the owner only buys the finest meats available. We had a great time and plan to eat there again the next time we are in Branson! Thanks B. T. Bones for a great meal!!!

• Visited July 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Very good”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our server asked us if we had a coupon... We ran out to the car and found one on the back of the Branson map, free appetizer. Very nice of him to check!
We got the spinach/artichoke dip, it was good. Martini was excellent, the wine with dinner mediocre. My steak was fantastic, good flavor, more on the medium rare side than medium, but still tasty. The fried okra was fantastic, and I enjoyed the potatoes and gravy. Service was excellent, almost too attentive, but still nice. $$$$

• Visited July 2013