“If you are looking for quality steaks”
Review of BT Bones - CLOSED

BT Bones
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We came to this restaurant without great expectations. Boy! were we surprised! The quality of the meat was outstanding. Our waiter was friendly and told us the owner only buys the finest meats available. We had a great time and plan to eat there again the next time we are in Branson! Thanks B. T. Bones for a great meal!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our server asked us if we had a coupon... We ran out to the car and found one on the back of the Branson map, free appetizer. Very nice of him to check!
We got the spinach/artichoke dip, it was good. Martini was excellent, the wine with dinner mediocre. My steak was fantastic, good flavor, more on the medium rare side than medium, but still tasty. The fried okra was fantastic, and I enjoyed the potatoes and gravy. Service was excellent, almost too attentive, but still nice. $$$$

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Driving past this restaurant many times as we live just a few doors down the road, I did not expect it at all to be the restaurant it is - just going from the outside appearances. I expected it to be a cheaper, more generic/commercial type place which is why we never ventured there in living two years so far in Branson. Today I was very surprised. The decor is themed and nothing special. The first thing you notice with the menu is the prices - it is pricey. Lots of choice though. I had the dixie tender chicken and it was a HUGE plate with four large breasts of fried chicken. It was delicious and really, enough to feed four people! The servings are very generous. I had the raspberry white chocolate cheesecake for dessert and oh my goodness! It was INCREDIBLY delicious! I wasn't a fan of the atmosphere and decor there overly much, the bread that only comes with certain menu choices was ok. The service was good. We were impressed that the seater actually spaced patrons out rather than jamming us altogether and leaving the rest of the restaurant empty as so many other places do. This place was not what I expected pricewise, so not sure I would return too often due to that however it was great food and definitely worth going to.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best steakhouse we have ever been to. I would highly suggest the melt in your mouth steaks! We love the atmosphere and the service . For the price its definitely worth it! Steaks are ages to perfection. Always coming back! We need one of these in Omaha Nebraska!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were able to walk to BTBones from our stay at Whispering Hills Inn. Food was delicious :) I liked the countryfried steak. We also didn't have to wait too long even though we were a party of 10!