“Totally Worth 5 Stars”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Branson BT Bones Steakhouse is excellent. The service was extremely friendly. The rolls were fresh out of the oven. Our steaks and lasagnas were cooked to perfection and delicious. We were stuffed, so we took our Dino's 24 carrot cakes to go. Not too pricey - worth every penny. BT is a must if you are in Branson, Missouri.

1  Thank barryc33
prosmo, Manager at BT Bones, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your review of our steakhouse. We work extremely hard to provide the best possible experience, and as most of us know, it's usually the unhappy people that come to write about their "horrible experience". thank you again, and I am glad you had a great time at our establishment, and will look forward to seeing you again.

Best Wishes, Ryan Stiff

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Nice , clean, but thought of leaving about 10 min in until the bartender showed and acknowledged just in the nick. She apologized for making me wait while she pulled some checks of the POS and then left again. She returned took my drink order, and hugged a guest that came behind the bar (holding the glass she was going to make my drink in) then rang in two more orders before she served my drink. (I am at about 20 MIN) Ordered a steak, kind of pricy but worth it if it was a good one. Ordered a side salad for an upcharge and waited. (Bartender left again) She returned, offered me another drink and left again.
She showed up behind me with my salad on her way through the bar again and I got up to get some salt and pepper shakers from further down at the bar, sat back down and a busser showed up with the steak, he lookd kind of sheepish and said are you ready for this yet? I nodded, not wanting to send the steak back to the kitchen to set under a warmer of worse, pushed the salad aside untouched and started eating the steak.. Bartender/server did show up a couple of times durning my dinner to offer me a drink again. She was very friendly and accomodating when she buzzed through but was just not there.
Finished my steak , turned to find her as she came through the bar and said "dessert? I said no I did not even get to the salad because the steak came just as you dropped the salad. She said happens a lot might be her fault and she apologized. I handed her my card to pay out and said you are going to take the salad upcharge off the check right? She said she would have to ask the manager which struck me as odd, She came back and said manager said no. I asked for the manager and he came out very hostile and said no ... I said you are asking me to pay for something that I did not even get a chance to touch before the meal came because of your timing? He then saw the salad was setting in front of me untouched. He looked at the server/ bartender and then back at me and said I am sorry I was told that you had eaten the salad. He took the salad off the check and left rather abruptly and rudely. The server said happens all the time they tell us no and then tell the guest yes. When I asked what his name was, he came back behind the bar, told me his name and said he was the manager/ owner, and said he had a rough night, had to take the line, a flat top went down ... He was sorry he had been a little unfriendly.

I said Brian, you fought with me over a $1.50 ... $1.50 on the check. I mean really? It is not like it is so busy I got lost in the shuffel, I am the only person at the bar ... ( I did not say that was rampant with service issues which did not get one complaint from me until the $1.50 off what turned out to be a $40 check with tip included, was denied) This offended the server again and she said you got your salad in plenty of time, still not aware it had not been touched. Oblivious to the fact that she had not been present enough to know how my meal had been ... Over all I did enjoy the steak, but the service , or lack of ... and the fact that I had to ask for the manager to get a $1.50 upcharge taken off on an item I did not even touch is shameless. I pointed out to the manager the facts when he did return and he gave me a sad tale of his issues followed by an apology. He did in the end offer to buy me an appetizer on my next visit. My first thought, You get ONE chance to make a first impression. They kinda failed at that for me. I have to ask myself if It is worth it to go back and put up with the drama when I am out to be pampered a bit over dinner , or just go to where I usually do, Outback, where the bartenders are friendly, service is good , atmosphere is upbeat and prices much lower. Never been big on appetizers anyway. Just give me a big smile, a little TLC and good food and I am a happy camper. I understand that my ususal motto, "[--] happens, get a bandaid," but don't like being treated automatically like I am the problem when there is one. (the Manager did not give me the benefit of the doubt until the facts , the salad untouched stared him in the face,) I may have had a rough day too and just might have been out to try to put it behind me.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

After a fun day with friends and family, we all piled into ours cars and headed to BT Bones for dinner and some great wine. We were seated promptly and greeted by a lovely smiling server Lauren. She was happy to inform us of their hand cut aged steaks and noted that we should save room for dessert. We ordered a round of beer and wine. Our appetizers were out in short order and our steaks and lasangnas were promt and delicious as usual. Whenever we have family or friends from out of town, we always bring them to BT Bones because it's a sure hit. Everyone leaves with a happy tummy. And, that is a tall order for BT Bones and they always deliver.

3  Thank jennyburger
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great Food! Very Nice Place- not on 76 Strip. We fell into it by luck. We had no idea they were that good. The entire experience was great. The ribs were tasty and fell off the bone. The bread pudding was the best that I have ever had. Would highly recommend Bones. CHEERS!

4  Thank joan l
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Our birthday surprise was a success! Our service was excellent! Our steaks were perfect! We loved the warm and calm atmosphere! The owners personally greeted our party to insure that our food and service was fantastic!

8  Thank Maryjo M