“Nice Dinner, Good Ribs!”
Review of BT Bones - CLOSED

BT Bones
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Pella, Iowa
“Nice Dinner, Good Ribs!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I had a really nice dinner here. We ordered the onion rings and they were good, my ribs were very tasty and the fried okra was delish. I would not recommend the green beans with bacon they were gross. Our waitress we perfect, we got everything we needed in a friendly and timely manner but she didn't bug us too much. Over all it was a good experience and we would go there again.
One more point we had a coupon for a free appetizer that they ended up charging us for and we were too distracted to notice until later, but we should have noticed to remind her.

5 Thank Jacquelyn F

Springdale, Arkansas
“Saturday”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Worst meal ever!!! Steak was awful and when we let our server know she was not happy. Sides were cold. We should have left after the table beside us complained about the food.

2 Thank Lisa B
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Very sad!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I went to BT Bones because we had never been before. Well we'll never, ever go back. The resturant was not busy on a Friday night the weekend of spring break ( should have been a ' red flag'). The food was tasteless and very expensive, the menu stated ' rolls on request' with meal. I have never heard of such a thing. The service was excusrateingly slow, the waitress never offered my wife a refill on her iced tea. The steaks, which are supposed to be aged beef tasted very odd. Not good. The onion rings we had as an appetizer were very bland, and greasy, these were complimentary with a card we had. I would recommend NOT eating here at all!!

3 Thank JackSchmidt
Branson
“Fabulous”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Thank you BT Bones for a fabulous dinner. I would highly recommend this place. My family was in town for the annual basketball tournament and we called several restaurants to find one that would seat our large group together. After a lot of frustration, I called BT bones and they were able to take our reservation and seat us all together even though they were packed. I have always enjoyed dining at Bones but their new menu was out if this world. We tried some new appetizers and the challenge was what entrees as there are a lot. Everyone in our group was delighted with the food and prompt service and the prices are always reasonable. Our entire group wants to say: Thank You to BT Bones for the great food and service!

6 Thank Laurabranson
Arkansas
“This gives Branson a BAD NAME !!! Needs to be shut down”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Over priced and horrible experience -- the worst meal we have EVER had. Husband ordered grilled chicken with french fries and brocolli/rice/cheese casserole. I ordered grilled chicken, green beans for $13 and had to pay $1.50 extra for a salad. The service was very slow. Once we received the meal, I took one look at it and felt sick! This was part of a wedding anniversary weekend.. Red Lobster was backed up an hour, so we had no choice.. but we refused to pay $32 for a steak at this place, so got the chicken. My chicken was pale, rubbery, no seasoning, dry, and simply GROSS !!! I took one bite and scooted the plate to the side.. I could not eat it. Green beans sparse .. not even 1/4 cup. Husband's broc/rice/cheese casserole looked like it was LEFTOVER... orange dried crust on it.. HORRIBLE. NOT APPETIZING and he did not touch it. HE was so hungry that he ate most of his entree... but the french fries were even cold and old. Lauren was sweet (our server) when I asked her " does this food look good to you? " She admitted " no, it does not." I sent my plate back with her and they wrote off my $17 bill... manager did not show up to even talk to us. It literally made us SICK to think a restaurant of this type could even STAY in BUSINESS ... Branson is a town that thrives on "return vacationers"... and this restaurant needs new owners, new menus, new chefs, competitive prices .. or just plain get out of town !!!! SICK SICK SICK.. and very upsetting. DO NOT GO HERE !! By the way, we should have known as most restaurants had an hour wait.. and this place was not even a THIRD full.. you can walk right in and get seated at a crappy restaurant..... what a waste. lucikly we had protein bars in our room for later after the show !!!!! SO MAD.....

• Visited February 2013