“Great for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BT Bones - CLOSED

BT Bones
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Pittsburg, Kansas
“Great for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

This place has truly never done me wrong. I have ate there several times. We spent $106.00 on the Landing on Friday night and went here on Saturday and sent $63.00 and I had their biggest steak. Food was great and my wife loved her sweet potato casserole and the cornbread was awesome!

2 Thank John L

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Don't Waste Your Money and Time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is really a horrible place. I've given them the benefit of the doubt many times but I've had it. Service is bad....hard to get refills or assistance. Takes forever to get your food. The food is just a ripoff for the price....the steaks are always cooked wrong and no flavor whatsoever. Priced way to high for the crappy steaks and side items. The iced tea is the only consistent thing that's good..just hard to get a refill or 2. Too many great options in Branson so pass this one. It's evident the ownership isn't interested in changing this place to give great value for the customers' hard earned money in a down economy.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Tony B
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awful! Awful! Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

One of the worst meals I've had in a long time!!!

My beef tenderloin medallions were over cooked, even though the server and I discussed how pink I wanted them. No pink at all and tough as shoe leather.

The worst were the " grilled" vegetables I ordered. What I got was a mushy mess of pale broccoli, green beans and carrots. I expected bright green, fresh veggies but I got a soggy, cold pile the color of baby poo...no exaggeration. On the positive side, the sweet potato casserole was very good, but served in a plastic container. The server removed my meal from our bill (I did not ask for this) and apologized. My plate of food never should have left the kitchen looking the way it did in the first place. Avoid this place!!!

2 Thank HHS71
Benton, Arkansas
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

3 out of 4 of the people at my table loved their meals. Cheeseburger was average, steaks was delicious, chicken had good flavor, while the chilli wasnt liked by the person who picked it. Everyone else really liked it!

Winter Haven
“Great Food & Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

After driving all day to Branson, and very hungry, BT Bones was recommended by the office manager of the RV Park we were staying. BT Bones is in an excellent (not so congested location) with ample parking. The hostess greeting us was very friendly, offering us a table or booth. Our wait staff person, Luanna, promptly attended to us answering our questions relative to the various steaks offered as well as other items on the menu. I ordered the half rib platter and my husband order "Reba's Ribeye". They were both excellent choices and prepared perfectly. The sides were also delicious, and we can thank Luanna for her recommendation on their tasty "greens"! We topped off the evening with some bread pudding, which tasted like "Christmas"...warm & yummy.. Thanks to BT Bones for a great experience, and to Luanna also! Great food and a friendly place to dine!

• Visited November 2012