Tripadvisor

It's all about fishing

Reviewed September 29, 2019
Jason T
via mobile

All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo catching fish hour trip great guide table rock great trip catch and release novice fisherman great equipment great morning great sense of humor awesome experience white river top notch fished
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Took my wife and daughter fishing with Captain Rick...awesome day on the lake. I have fished all over the world. Rick put us on fish!!! He was incredibly helpful. We had a great time catching the entire time. He worked so hard when the bite would change. Super guide. Great personality as we laughed the entire time. Thank you Rick for making our trip one to always remember. Wesley W.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank HWesleyW
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

Rick Lisek made sure our trip went well. He knew the spots, and what to throw. He stayed on his game removing our fish (trout) from our hooks, tying lines, netting. He was early to the docks both days, and cleaned our fish at the end. He provided snacks drinks and all neccessary gear. Rick is easy to talk to and had a knowledge of the area offering dinner suggestions. We caught a lot of fish and had a great experience on his boat.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Rick took my 12 year old son and I out bass fishing. Right from the start this was a great trip, Rick was very friendly, informative and was awesome with my son. My son was not the easiest person to teach as he wanted to keep looking around and Rick made sure that he explained very well what he needed to do to catch fish. All in all it was a 4 hour trip and we pulled around 25 fish into the boat and would've been more if we paid more attention to Rick's instructions from the get go, a little learning curve for my son and I. If anyone is looking for a great fishing guide I would recommend Rick to anyone. Thank you Rick for an experience that neither my son or I will forget.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Travis W
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Had a great experience with Branson Guided Fishing Trips. Our guide was Ed Phillips and very pleased with ED. He spend lots of time with my grandson teaching how to cast and reel in fish. A day my grandson will always remember plus he caught his limit of trout. Would highly recommend ED Phillips as your guide and has excellent fishing equipment and boat.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Rick took my family of 4 out trout fishing for 2 hrs. It was our first time trout fishing. We caught enough to keep us busy most of the time. My two kids (age 6 and 11) enjoyed it. The boat had plenty of room. The ride was smooth and beautiful. Rick provided all the gear and casted for me and the kids. I would definitely book with Rick again.

Date of experience: July 2019