Review Highlights
Great birthday gift

Booked a trout fishing trip as a gift for my husband’s birthday. The guide was great. Very friendly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
CJoseph2
via mobile
Still talked about 5 years later

I gifted a guided fishing tour for my husband as a gift for his college graduation in 2015, and he... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2020
inglshmajer

All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo hour trip catching fish great guide on table rock lake great trip catch and release four hours great morning top notch fished boat lures gear phillips
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

Rick Lisek made sure our trip went well. He knew the spots, and what to throw. He stayed on his game removing our fish (trout) from our hooks, tying lines, netting. He was early to the docks both days, and cleaned our fish at the end. He provided snacks drinks and all neccessary gear. Rick is easy to talk to and had a knowledge of the area offering dinner suggestions. We caught a lot of fish and had a great experience on his boat.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Jason T
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Rick took my 12 year old son and I out bass fishing. Right from the start this was a great trip, Rick was very friendly, informative and was awesome with my son. My son was not the easiest person to teach as he wanted to keep looking around and Rick made sure that he explained very well what he needed to do to catch fish. All in all it was a 4 hour trip and we pulled around 25 fish into the boat and would've been more if we paid more attention to Rick's instructions from the get go, a little learning curve for my son and I. If anyone is looking for a great fishing guide I would recommend Rick to anyone. Thank you Rick for an experience that neither my son or I will forget.

1  Thank Travis W
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Had a great experience with Branson Guided Fishing Trips. Our guide was Ed Phillips and very pleased with ED. He spend lots of time with my grandson teaching how to cast and reel in fish. A day my grandson will always remember plus he caught his limit of trout. Would highly recommend ED Phillips as your guide and has excellent fishing equipment and boat.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Rick took my family of 4 out trout fishing for 2 hrs. It was our first time trout fishing. We caught enough to keep us busy most of the time. My two kids (age 6 and 11) enjoyed it. The boat had plenty of room. The ride was smooth and beautiful. Rick provided all the gear and casted for me and the kids. I would definitely book with Rick again.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank mamabear587
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Great trip with Rick Lisek as our guide. Our whole group of four had never fished for trout before. He was very patient with us all. Ended up catching over 30, and kept the limit. Had a great day.