Review Highlights
Captain Rick..awesome

Took my wife and daughter fishing with Captain Rick...awesome day on the lake. I have fished all... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
HWesleyW
Las Vegas, Nevada
Bass Fishing

Reviewed August 23, 2019
Travis W

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $295.00
from $395.00
from $38.17
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo catching fish hour trip great guide table rock great trip catch and release guide service novice fisherman experienced fisherman great equipment four hours great morning great sense of humor awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Rick took my 12 year old son and I out bass fishing. Right from the start this was a great trip, Rick was very friendly, informative and was awesome with my son. My son was not the easiest person to teach as he wanted to keep looking around and Rick made sure that he explained very well what he needed to do to catch fish. All in all it was a 4 hour trip and we pulled around 25 fish into the boat and would've been more if we paid more attention to Rick's instructions from the get go, a little learning curve for my son and I. If anyone is looking for a great fishing guide I would recommend Rick to anyone. Thank you Rick for an experience that neither my son or I will forget.

Reviewed August 14, 2019

Had a great experience with Branson Guided Fishing Trips. Our guide was Ed Phillips and very pleased with ED. He spend lots of time with my grandson teaching how to cast and reel in fish. A day my grandson will always remember plus he caught his limit of trout. Would highly recommend ED Phillips as your guide and has excellent fishing equipment and boat.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Rick took my family of 4 out trout fishing for 2 hrs. It was our first time trout fishing. We caught enough to keep us busy most of the time. My two kids (age 6 and 11) enjoyed it. The boat had plenty of room. The ride was smooth and beautiful. Rick provided all the gear and casted for me and the kids. I would definitely book with Rick again.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Great trip with Rick Lisek as our guide. Our whole group of four had never fished for trout before. He was very patient with us all. Ended up catching over 30, and kept the limit. Had a great day.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Rick took excellent care of our party of 4-2 adults & 2 13 year Olds. We had a great time and learned how to catch trout using a 2 cork and jig system. All caught limits of trout & kept only the biggest out of 60+ fish. He is patient and helpful, as we were somewhat novices to trout fishing. Thanks Rick-keeping your card for our next trip!