Review Highlights
Still talked about 5 years later

I gifted a guided fishing tour for my husband as a gift for his college graduation in 2015, and he... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2020
inglshmajer
Great fishing experience

We had a fantastic time fishing with Mr Ed...He was a great guide and we would highly recommend him... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2020
karentS3472LW
via mobile

All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo hour trip catching fish great guide on table rock lake great trip catch and release four hours great morning top notch fished boat lures gear phillips
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Had a great experience with Branson Guided Fishing Trips. Our guide was Ed Phillips and very pleased with ED. He spend lots of time with my grandson teaching how to cast and reel in fish. A day my grandson will always remember plus he caught his limit of trout. Would highly recommend ED Phillips as your guide and has excellent fishing equipment and boat.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Rick took my family of 4 out trout fishing for 2 hrs. It was our first time trout fishing. We caught enough to keep us busy most of the time. My two kids (age 6 and 11) enjoyed it. The boat had plenty of room. The ride was smooth and beautiful. Rick provided all the gear and casted for me and the kids. I would definitely book with Rick again.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank mamabear587
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Great trip with Rick Lisek as our guide. Our whole group of four had never fished for trout before. He was very patient with us all. Ended up catching over 30, and kept the limit. Had a great day.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Rick took excellent care of our party of 4-2 adults & 2 13 year Olds. We had a great time and learned how to catch trout using a 2 cork and jig system. All caught limits of trout & kept only the biggest out of 60+ fish. He is patient and helpful, as we were somewhat novices to trout fishing. Thanks Rick-keeping your card for our next trip!

Reviewed July 30, 2019

My husband and I scheduled a trout fishing trip with Steve. This entire trip was everything I wanted and then some. Steve was very prompt and super professional. He made the entire adventure all about us and what we wanted. I would rather catch more fish rather than a “trophy” size fish. He gave us the option for either one. It’s all about personal preference. My husband and I aren’t seasoned fishers and Steve was incredibly patient and knowledgeable. It didn’t take us long and we were casting with no problems. My husband (who really disliked fishing as a child) loved this whole experience and even mentioned coming back for winter fishing. I would hire Steve again without a doubt. Definite highlight of our Branson trip!

Date of experience: July 2019