Review Highlights
Bass Fishing

Rick took my 12 year old son and I out bass fishing. Right from the start this was a great trip... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Travis W
Great for our entire family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
mamabear587
Jersey Shore, New Jersey

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $295.00
from $395.00
from $38.17
from $34.54
More Info
All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo hour trip catching fish great guide table rock great trip catch and release guide service novice fisherman experienced fisherman great equipment four hours great morning great sense of humor awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rick took my family of 4 out trout fishing for 2 hrs. It was our first time trout fishing. We caught enough to keep us busy most of the time. My two kids (age 6 and 11) enjoyed it. The boat had plenty of room. The ride was smooth and beautiful. Rick provided all the gear and casted for me and the kids. I would definitely book with Rick again.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Great trip with Rick Lisek as our guide. Our whole group of four had never fished for trout before. He was very patient with us all. Ended up catching over 30, and kept the limit. Had a great day.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Rick took excellent care of our party of 4-2 adults & 2 13 year Olds. We had a great time and learned how to catch trout using a 2 cork and jig system. All caught limits of trout & kept only the biggest out of 60+ fish. He is patient and helpful, as we were somewhat novices to trout fishing. Thanks Rick-keeping your card for our next trip!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019

My husband and I scheduled a trout fishing trip with Steve. This entire trip was everything I wanted and then some. Steve was very prompt and super professional. He made the entire adventure all about us and what we wanted. I would rather catch more fish rather than a “trophy” size fish. He gave us the option for either one. It’s all about personal preference. My husband and I aren’t seasoned fishers and Steve was incredibly patient and knowledgeable. It didn’t take us long and we were casting with no problems. My husband (who really disliked fishing as a child) loved this whole experience and even mentioned coming back for winter fishing. I would hire Steve again without a doubt. Definite highlight of our Branson trip!

Reviewed July 23, 2019

Our trip was awesome. Rick did a great job communicating locations, times, etc. He provided all the gear and it was a pleasure to be on board his awesome boat. Rick was friendly and knowledgeable and gave great advice, even to experienced fishermen. He even de-fished the hooks, retied the lines/lures, and cleaned the fish. My only complaint is that we were so busy catching fish that I was hardly able to enjoy the scenery. 82 trout in 4 hours aint too shabby. Thanks Rick, for a great experience. I highly recommend him.