Review Highlights
Trout fishing

Had a great experience with Branson Guided Fishing Trips. Our guide was Ed Phillips and very... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
966janetz
Memphis, Tennessee
Great for our entire family

Rick took my family of 4 out trout fishing for 2 hrs. It was our first time trout fishing. We... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mamabear587
Jersey Shore, New Jersey

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $295.00
from $395.00
from $38.17
from $34.54
More Info
All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo catching fish great guide hour trip table rock great trip catch and release guide service novice fisherman experienced fisherman great equipment four hours great morning great sense of humor awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I scheduled a trout fishing trip with Steve. This entire trip was everything I wanted and then some. Steve was very prompt and super professional. He made the entire adventure all about us and what we wanted. I would rather catch more fish rather than a “trophy” size fish. He gave us the option for either one. It’s all about personal preference. My husband and I aren’t seasoned fishers and Steve was incredibly patient and knowledgeable. It didn’t take us long and we were casting with no problems. My husband (who really disliked fishing as a child) loved this whole experience and even mentioned coming back for winter fishing. I would hire Steve again without a doubt. Definite highlight of our Branson trip!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our trip was awesome. Rick did a great job communicating locations, times, etc. He provided all the gear and it was a pleasure to be on board his awesome boat. Rick was friendly and knowledgeable and gave great advice, even to experienced fishermen. He even de-fished the hooks, retied the lines/lures, and cleaned the fish. My only complaint is that we were so busy catching fish that I was hardly able to enjoy the scenery. 82 trout in 4 hours aint too shabby. Thanks Rick, for a great experience. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rick is the best captain. Took my boys 7 and 9 out with Rick for their first trout fishing. Awesome! Rick was perfect with the boys! Very patient and attentive, we caught well over 30 fish that day. I travel all over the US on hunting trips and have done fishing trips as far away as Costa Rica. It’s not always the size of the game or accomplishment. It’s all about the guide/captain and Rick has “it”. We will be back next year!

Reviewed July 12, 2019

My wife Lillian and I took our trip out with Captain Ed and it did not disappoint! Such a great time and he really knew what he was doing. We fish a few times a year however had never trout fished and he had us hooking them within minutes! We maxed out at our daily limit about half way through the trip and then got to keep catching and release. Wife even ended the trip catching a brown trout. Even better Ed was just awesome. Chatting about friends, family, life and fish stories was more than half the fun. If you're looking into a guided trip this is it. No reason to look any further! Thanks Ed for such a great morning!

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Went out about 6A.M. and by 9 we had more than our fair ahare of trout.. tour guide was awesome had a great attitude and super helpful would most definetly suggest to this to any of my friends, hada a blast out on the water