Review Highlights
First time trout fishing for my boys

Rick is the best captain. Took my boys 7 and 9 out with Rick for their first trout fishing... read more

Reviewed yesterday
lukuspga04
Jupiter, Florida
Best way to fish!

My wife Lillian and I took our trip out with Captain Ed and it did not disappoint! Such a great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Scottstl71

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $295.00
from $395.00
from $38.17
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo great guide hour trip catching fish table rock catch and release guide service great trip novice fisherman experienced fisherman great equipment fantastic morning four hours the entire trip great sense of humor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We called Rick Lisek a week before we came down to Branson Mo on a referral from a friend of mine on a guided trout fishing trip. Rick got me and my 3 kids in on a outstanding fishing trip for trout. Everything was excellent from the word go. Rick put my family on fish and before we knew it we had our limit. Service was outstanding and he is really good with kids of all ages. I would highly recommend Rick for your families fishing experience. My kids have not stopped talking about our next trip down with him.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rick was excellent! He was very knowledgable and gave great advice. He was also very friendly and held great conversations. You dont have to bring any equipment as he provides it and he also cleans your fish for you. We caught around 20-30 fish on our 4 hour trip and had a great time as he took us around to several different spots. I'm newer to fishing and he was beginner friendly and helped me out a bunch. He made me feel really good about my catches too. My husband hadn't fished in a long time and he also helped him out a lot as well. We highly recommend choosing Rick and we plan on going bass fishing with him later in the year. Our trout trip was fantastic!

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Went on a guided fishing tour on Lake Taneycomo with guide Rick Lisek. We took our kids ages 18, 12 and 10. Awesome experience. He was very attentive making sure that everyone caught a fish.... even stayed out longer than we had paid for. Caught over 30 trout. Great memories for our family!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

We were the first out on the water. Since most of us had no clue how to fish, Rick helped us with everything. By halfway through, I had a firm grasp on how to cast. We must have caught at least 50 trout between the 3 of us, easily hitting our limit of 4 per person.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019

We came in from NM just to catch some fish for Dad's birthday. Rick was great at putting us on the fish, even though the weather was not perfect.
We had a great day on the river and another great day on Table Rock - catching all kinds of things.
If you are coming to Branson - get your reservations in early and get on Rick's boat!

Date of experience: May 2019