Review Highlights
Family Fishing Trip

We called Rick Lisek a week before we came down to Branson Mo on a referral from a friend of mine... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
LeechRanch
Best fishing trip ever!

Rick was excellent! He was very knowledgable and gave great advice. He was also very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Emlahay
Branson West, Missouri

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $295.00
from $395.00
from $99.95
from $52.34
More Info
All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo great guide caught fish table rock hour trip guide service catch and release great trip novice fisherman experienced fisherman great equipment fantastic morning four hours the entire trip great sense of humor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rick Lisek is the best. He put us on the best trout and bass fishing in Branson. I would highly recommend Rick Lisek. I will come back and fish with Rick anytime.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Have been a repeat customer of Rick for many years. No one knows thTable Rock better. Rick works hard to put you on fish. My day with Rick this year was phenomenal. One over 7 and another over 5. Too many fish to count. Rick is an expert at teaching new techniques you need to know to be successful on TR. Spend some time with Rick and maybe you too will make a life long friend. He is a good person and all his sponsors should be proud Rick is representing your products.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

My wife booked a 4 hour trip with Rick for my birthday. It was a great day on the lake. The weather started rough and Rick was flexible about our start time and made every effort to make sure we had fun. We caught tons of fish and had a great time. I highly recommend booking a trip.

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Rick is a great guide, he had us on fish the entire trip. Great equipment, Great sense of humor. We caught all four species of bass and had action the entire trip. Thank ypu Rick for a great time!

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Rick is a great guide. He knows where the fish are and we managed to catch more than I expected. Along with tons of knowledge of the river, and it's surrounding area, a calmness of instructing one how to fish, he has a great sense of humor. Rick can guide for the novice fisherman (2 of 3 of our group) to the very experienced (a woman in our group) fisherwoman. I would definitely recommend Rick for guided fishing. Thanks Rick for a fantastic morning of fishing ! !

1  Thank 1JDBC1