Review Highlights
.Birthday fishing boys trip

Rick Lisek is the best. He put us on the best trout and bass fishing in Branson. I would highly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Adventure188445
Dallas, Texas
You wanna catch fish..

Have been a repeat customer of Rick for many years. No one knows thTable Rock better. Rick works... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TJD63026
Fenton, Missouri
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $395.00
from $11.20
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo great guide caught fish hour trip table rock guide service catch and release great trip novice fisherman experienced fisherman great equipment fantastic morning four hours great sense of humor the entire trip
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Rick took 3 of us out fly-fishing on his boat. Two of us had never tried fly-fishing and he was fabulous! What a patient man!! He was calm and a great communicator with a nice sense of humor. And boy did we catch the fish (catch and release rainbow)!! A memorable experience was had by all!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

My wife and i booked a two-day trip with Capts. Steve and Rick. The first day with Rick started with fog so thick we could hardly see the water.Rick kept searching in safe locations until the fog began to clear. He finally found the fish and what they wanted to bite. We had a killer day of bass and a 30lb flathead! With Steve in day two we got the daily bag limit of trout! A great trip and we would recommend them for sure!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We have never caught so many trout. Rick was a very smart guy. He was very kind and helped out everyone. I would 100% recommended him to anyone that ever asked me.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

I booked this trip for my husbands birthday. We had an absolute blast !! We caught a ton of fish, and rick helped us every step of the way. I could not recommend this more !! If you want to book a trip to fish, look no further !

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Rick took my 14 year old son, my girlfriend, and I out trout fishing today. We caught SEVENTY-TWO trout. Rick is friendly and personable. He was patient with my son and helpful with my girlfriend. I would highly recommend Rick. We will be back.

Date of experience: March 2019