Review Highlights
Guided trout fishing with fly-fishing instruction

Rick took 3 of us out fly-fishing on his boat. Two of us had never tried fly-fishing and he was... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
patti h
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Best trout trip ever!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago
kaden k
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $395.00
from $38.17
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo caught fish great guide table rock hour trip guide service experienced fisherman great trip excellent equipment four hours white river awesome experience great sense of humor top notch great family
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We have never caught so many trout. Rick was a very smart guy. He was very kind and helped out everyone. I would 100% recommended him to anyone that ever asked me.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this trip for my husbands birthday. We had an absolute blast !! We caught a ton of fish, and rick helped us every step of the way. I could not recommend this more !! If you want to book a trip to fish, look no further !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rick took my 14 year old son, my girlfriend, and I out trout fishing today. We caught SEVENTY-TWO trout. Rick is friendly and personable. He was patient with my son and helpful with my girlfriend. I would highly recommend Rick. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My 4-year-old and I had a great time on the water today with Rick leading the way. My son enjoys being on the water and landing a bunch of fish. Well, he was in kid heaven today when we caught 47 trout and a bluegill. My son had a blast and by default so did I. Next time we're in Branson we know who we'll be fishing with. Don't hesitate to bring your kids out on the water with Rick. You will catch fish and you will have a great time. A big THANK YOU to Rick!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve never done a guided fishing trip before and to say this was an amazing experience is an understatement!! Rick was very personable and hit it off great with my 8 year old and us too of course. :) Rick was extremely knowledgeable and we were catching fish from the first cast! My sons face when he caught that first fish was priceless!! If you ever want to do a guided tour, stop searching!! You’ve found the place and ask for Rick! You won’t be disappointed!