“Journey to Journey”

Don't Stop Believin, Journey Tribute
More attraction details
Owner description: JOURNEY TRIBUTE-- Branson, Mo. This new Journey Tribute Band is the newest sensation in Branson, Mo.! Featuring all of your favorite hits from Journey!-- Voted Best Tribute Band, This show features crunch guitars & searing lead vocals will have you going back to your early years!
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The band is great. Close your eyes and you would think you are at the concert . Do not be set back by the modest theater. The music is worth it.

2  Thank CooneyBelton_Texas

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Just got back from an intimate Journey Tribute show featuring Jason Yeager from American Idol #7. Just have to say this gentleman has a fabulous voice. Not only he sang 2 hours of Journey songs. AMAZING! I thought I was listening to Steve Perry. So worth the time to come to Branson and experience this show. Please put it on your to do when you are here.

3  Thank Lauretta B
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I am a huge Journey fan and if you love Journey or just like a few songs there is a show in Branson that you MUST see! The Journey Tribute Show is an awesome show that gets better every time I see it. Jason Yeager does an amazing job on vocals and the band has the Journey music down to a tee!! The theater is very intimate and Jason and the band come out at intermission and after the show to meet everyone. Check it out if you are in Branson! You won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank AMC1022
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Wow! My hubby and I saw this tribute band on September 1st and was simply amazed. I'm a very big fan of Steve Perry and Journey. During their performance I closed my eyes and honestly felt like I was at a real Journey concert. These artists truly are down to earth nice people who took the time to thank each person and shake hands. Please don't miss this performance if you are inBranson. It was the best show we seen while visiting the area. More than worth the money spent and tbey were having fun performing. Great job, gentlemen! You made my stat memorable!

1  Thank Sremick953
See more reviews
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Don't Stop Believin'- Journey-Saw this Tribute on August 11 for the first time !Wow the Group was Very Good , sounds a lot like the original Group. The Band was Friendly and They kept you clapping and singing along wanting more.The group introduced them selves at intermission. Tony, Jon and Bryan are wonderful talented Musicians. Jason Yeager's voice is Awsome! Take your camera don't forget it you'll regret it. And they Allow you to post Videos and pictures. What other show in Branson let 's you do that? None except , This Tribute Theater in Branson.This Theater is not Huge but, makes it cozy and the group makes you feel like your at home listening to one of your favorite groups! Check this and The Eagles Tribute out, that is in the same building. Love this will be back in near Future!Thanks Guys for a Great Night to remember and "Oh Sherrie" was stuck in my head for days after !!!Thanks for singing it to me made my Day !

1  Thank Sherry A