“Awesome visit to Banson, MO”

Ayo, Starring Voices of Glory - Starlite Theatre
$47.29*
The Texas Tenors
Ranked #9 of 154 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayo starring Voices of Glory is Branson's most talked about and coolest new show. While Voices of Glory (Michael, Avery, and Nadia Cole) were in the Top 5 in their America's Got Talent season; today in AYO they're in league all their own! From New York to Branson...performing everything from Pop to Jazz to Gospel to Soul and so much more! Voices of Glory stars in the hit show AYO and delivers an epic adventure in pitch perfect sound, light, dance, and joyful emotion.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Surry, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome visit to Banson, MO”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

First time visiting Branson but had heard a lot about it. My family wasn't sure of what th group AYO would be like in MO, the only all black performers showing on a regular basis. We and the crowd of attendees (mixed races & ages) were enchanted with the young group of artists. Young and refreshing but well seasoned with all styles of music. My grandson (17 years old), loved them and even commented at some of their music - "they are like old people". They sing way ahead of their years from current tunes to church hymns; all clean music and dressed very tasteful. I really loved them and the way they carry themselves. Great for all! Warren family, Surry, VA

Visited July 2013

Lee's Summit, Missouri
“AYO - Starring Voices of Glory, 8/8/13 - Fantastic Show!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you visit Branson, you must see this show! Music transcends all boundaries and this show is a shining example. Nadia, Avery and Michael Cole are SUPER talented and charismatic. My entire family, teenagers and middle-aged adults, enjoyed the Voices of Glory performance at the Hughes Brothers Theater. The show offered something in which everyone could relate. I was humbled and encouraged by the Cole's backstory of triumph over tragedy and their strong faith in God. With regard to Felicia Cole's miraculous recovery, I was reminded of Matthew 19:26, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." After the show, I purchased their CD, "Send a Miracle" and have been listening to the featured track "AYO" each morning on my commute to work. I absolutely loved AYO!!!!!

Rockaway Beach, Missouri
“AYO 8/22/13”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went to this show because the family came thru my line at wal mart! I was having a bad day, and they recognized this! They told me about their show and invited me to attend! So tonight I went...all I can say is WOW!! I am soooo happy to have met this family, and am even more happy I went to see the show!! It was spectacular!! Everyone needs to go to see this show!!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable talented trio”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We are at the show now & enjoyed the first half. Their story is amazing. They are truly talented & young. Age 13, 17 & 21. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOW IN BRANSON. CAN'T Wait for the second half. Will write more later. 2nd half starting.

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great show!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

You can really see the love these guys have for their parents! What an awesome performance and story they have to share! These guys sing their hearts out performing all the different genres they perform!
Thanks