Branson Royal Inn and Suites
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$214
$229
$218
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

The manager Colleen went above and beyond her call of duty for us
We will definitely stay here again when traveling through Branson
The rooms are clean and comfortable, priced reasonable, location was perfect not right on the strip so quiet. Loved it

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
m64827bo, General Manager at Branson Royal Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank You so very much for your kind words. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to serving you again soon.
We are looking forward to a great season and a busy season as well. It is guests such as yourselves that give us the incentive to keep moving foward with a heart for service and motivation to continue to put guest satisfaction as our number one goal.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell us of your visit.
Stay warm, know you are appreciated by all of us here at Motel 6 Branson, and we look forward to serving you again soon!!

Blessings...

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Compared to other places I've stayed in the area, this is about average -- a small, 2 bed room with a tv, table and toilet. The TV in my room is like 15" old CRT style and is hard to see when laying in bed. Having said that, TV wasn't the reason I came to Branson -- I came here as a mid-way point on my Autumn 2013 NW Arkansas tour. The staff was friendly, check in was slow, but only because there was only one person at the counter, so I can't fault him. The wifi here, at least in my room, is actually pretty decent. I downloaded 11.5GB of videos I took on the way up here in just a few hours. Contrast that to other places I've stayed at, and this is superb.

The property itself used to be another hotel. There are two buildings, one a travel motel type, the other an indoor hotel type. Evidently the smoking rooms are in the old motel, and the non-smoking, as well as the indoor pool, is in the hotel building. The listing here on Google mentions that the hotel is on Green Mountain drive -- it's not. It's accessed from Green Mountain drive, but if you don't have GPS or a good eye, its easy to miss. My suggestion: Look for the old, now closed, Days Inn next door.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
m64827bo, General Manager at Branson Royal Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us here at Motel 6 Branson. We only just opened this past Memorial Day and are planning a complete remodel of our property to the Motel 6 "Phoenix" look.
We are excited about the remodel and the update and are certain our guests will be as well.
We are a few blocks off of the strip and somewhat nestled back into a quiet wooded area. We are close to all of the action, yet don't have all of the traffic and noise! We are working on more signage on the strip to make getting to us a bit easier.
We hope you will visit us again next time you are travelling through Branson.
We Thank You... We Appreciate You... and
"We'll Leave the Light on for You"

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

nice clean rooms the only problem is the pipes broke and no refrigerator or microwave not there fault I would definitely come back and recommend this place the ppl are friendly pets stay free which my pets are my kids yes nice place

• Stayed: February 2014
m64827bo, General Manager at Branson Royal Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

We would like to take the time to thank you for sharing your visit with us here at Motel 6 Branson.
It is always nice to receive positive feedback and know my employees are taking care of our guests as they should be.
Unfortunately, Mother Nature can be so cruel sometimes!! I have been told that this is the coldest winter we have had in 35 years and it seems they found one leak after another after our pipes had burst.
We are very sorry you had to be a part of experiencing that, as I can tell you first hand, it was not fun from my end!!
Thank you for your understanding and patience in that situation. We are happy to say we are leak free and looking forward to warmer days ahead!!
We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Thanks again for the positive note--I will share your kind words with the rest of my staff!!

Wishing it Warm in Branson!!
Blessings and Many Thanks...

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The staff at the front desk were professional extremely accomodating. Room was nice and was surprised to see a jacuzzi. Enjoyed the indoor pool and intend to return again in the spring.Wish there had been some type of AM breakfast available.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Motel 6 Branson. We get lots of compliments on our jacuzzi rooms and the size of the rooms our guests always compliment on as well.
At Motel 6, we offer a clean comfortable room at the lowest national price, therefore, we do not offer amenities or breakfast.
We do, however, have fresh hot coffee every morning in our lobby from 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. and we have vending machines that have breakfast items in them.
We look forward to your visit this Spring and we hope your future visit is as enjoyable as your last.

We Thank You... We Appreciate You... and please do remember:
"We'll leave the light on for You"!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have stayed at this location in Jan 2014. It was good for the price, and it is a MOTEL 6 of course. I wasn't going to try a " Motel 6", cause they were not the best, in anything. I arrived at the Branson location, and I was surprised. a indoor pool,( not commom at a 6) . the indoor room I had was fine. I could walk on clean carpet. The front desk lady, was helpful and pleasant, even though I noticed a cast on her foot, and she just was barked at by the guest in front of me. ( some folks that get there hotel mixed up a 6 from a Hilton , need to adjust what they expect, and buy a clue, or manors) I did speak to another lady there , the ( GM), and she had said that they opened last Memorial weekend, and the property was vacant for some time.Hats off to them and the crew who got the motel together. in a hurry. Its not perfect, but its nice,and after there re model, things will be Great. Off the strip, and its quite. I was also surprised of there large parking lot. next time in the summer, I'll have room to park my boat. Shout out to the ( GM) for a fair price in the event we book rooms for our group.

Room Tip: Indoor non smoking, pet free rooms ( has the indoor pool)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
m64827bo, General Manager at Branson Royal Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

We thank you for choosing Motel 6 as your place to stay while visiting Branson. We are proud of our quiet property nestled back in the woods, yet close to all of the action.
Motel 6 is coming up and getting noticed for being nicer than the reputation it once carried. Most of the properties are remodeled to the new "Phoenix" look and nationwide we are quickly becoming known for the new modern look.
Our indoor heated pool is a nice feature that draws our guests to us and back to us after visiting us.
You should come and visit us in the summer months and enjoy both our indoor and outdoor pools.
We will continue to make improvements as we grow, and we are happy your visit with us was more than you had expected.
We Thank You... We Appreciate You... and please do remember:
"We'll leave the light on for You"!!