“Branson's Best Breakfast!”
Review of Main Street Alley - CLOSED

Main Street Alley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Branson. Have a classic sandwich such as the Reuben, Philly Cheesesteak or a favorite of many, Our Angus Chuck Burger. For Sweet Stuff, we have blackberry and peach cobblers, and deep fried treats...The funnel cake, Twinkie's or Oreo's Come in and sample many of our local products in the "gifts" section. We carry, White River Salt Scrub, Bekemeir's Jams/Butters, Branson Bean Coffees, Thompson Farms Soups/Dips and much more. Avoid Main Street congestion and park in the 3hr public parking lot, behind Dicks 5&10 and use our Alley entrance, placing you in the Middle of Main Street. Enjoy your visit!
Reviewed July 8, 2014

One restaurant you need to stop at before heading back home!! Definitely need to get their breakfast items!

1  Thank Cathy D

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very small place, but they have great food! Great Reuben sandwich and wonderful BLT. Also, I had a fried Twinkie which was also fabulous!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Primarily a lunch time location. We were there for supper and service was FAST. The owner came out and greeted us. Place is like a small town flea market inside. They make their own potato chips. GREAT! Our Frito Lay Son in Law was with us, so I had to crow on his about these chips! Try the Ruben!!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

On a really hot day in June this was just what we needed to refuel!! Wonderful food, enchanting atmosphere, and fabulous staff!! Met one of the owners and he was so nice and accommodating!! He was also full of interesting information about historic Branson. Don't forget to leave room for the ice cream and shakes they were fantastic!!

1  Thank Janice R
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I'm a fan of food. It's not uncommon that I'd find multiple items on a menu that seem desirable. But after the first bite of my Ruben, (and then my wife's sandwich), I felt I literally wanted one of each item on the menu. Not exaggerating. I nearly ordered a second meal. My wife's scowl is the only thing that stopped me. I'm angling to stay in town another night so I can have another occasion to partake. I may have a disorder! :-)

Jim K, Owner at Main Street Alley, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad you enjoyed your sandwich (and half your wife's :-) ) Not sure if you made it here another day, however we look forward to you returning, and trying our other specialty sandwiches. thanks again!