“Authentic Old Time Burgers Etc”
Review of Main Street Alley

Main Street Alley
Ranked #65 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Branson. Have a classic sandwich such as the Reuben, Philly Cheesesteak or a favorite of many, Our Angus Chuck Burger. For Sweet Stuff, we have blackberry and peach cobblers, and deep fried treats...The funnel cake, Twinkie's or Oreo's Come in and sample many of our local products in the "gifts" section. We carry, White River Salt Scrub, Bekemeir's Jams/Butters, Branson Bean Coffees, Thompson Farms Soups/Dips and much more. Avoid Main Street congestion and park in the 3hr public parking lot, behind Dicks 5&10 and use our Alley entrance, placing you in the Middle of Main Street. Enjoy your visit!
Branson, Missouri
“Authentic Old Time Burgers Etc”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I just can't keep away from the place. The service is top notch! They care about us customers. I've had cheeseburger, Philly cheese, grilled ham and cheese, soups, chili and the coffee is made locally and tastes great. You can buy the coffee in bags and take home as well. The environment is rustic and relaxing. Enjoy

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jerry B

“Back for more!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We love coming to this locally owned restaurant in the old downtown Branson. Still great good, still wonderful service! I had the Philly this time, it was tasty! My husband had the brisket, he said it was great too. We'll be back this summer for the pot roast sandwich!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kris6578
Kansas City, Kansas
“Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

After a local referred me to the Main Street Alley, I was HUGELY AMAZED by the laid back and eclectic atmosphere. after receiving my food the first bite guaranteed that this place has a customer for everyday that Im in Branson, Its my favorite place in a city that has many food options. The prices were great and the food was an addiction that I still CRAVE even now that I am back home. Keep up the great work and I cant wait to return there this summer.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Andrea B
Springfield, Missouri
“Ehhh”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Well, I LOVE the atmosphere. The biggest disappointment was the food. The flavor was okay. However, the serving sizes were laughable. I was with 2 grown men who both ordered a wrap. The entire wrap cut in two was the size of a man's hand. Couple of bites and it was gone. We made a joke of okay thanks for the appetizer, where's the food.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank kkshay
Branson, Missouri
“good food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I loved the chicken salad sandwich and their homemade chips were really good. I have eaten there a couple of times and it is always good and they are so friendly.

Visited April 2014