“Made me & husband ill.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Branson, MO
“Made me & husband ill.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am sorry to say it. I always support and enjoy new businesses when I can but I can't say anything good about this pizza. The worst I've ever had, EVER. It had an indescribable meat in the sauce, bland tasting and made me and my husband ill for two days after eating it. First time we didn't finish a pizza in our lives. Usually even bad pizza is pretty good but not in this case. Try if you're adventurous but otherwise stay clear. Sorry. it was just awful.
However, the young lady taking the order was polite and professional, but even good customer service can not make this food any better.

• Visited April 2013
Julie B, Owner at Pizza Haus, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
My husband and I are truly sorry you had this experience. As new business owners it would have been more beneficial to us to know at the time that you were dissatisfied with your meal. At the very least you would have not paid and at the very opposite end you would have not paid and we would have been happy to have replaced your pizza with a different menu item. If we do not know there is a problem we have no way to fix it. We are sorry you will not be back to our establishment but pray for many blessing for you and your husband in the future.
Kevin & Julie Bryant, Owners

“Family friendly not your typical chain”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I rather enjoyed this place. Good food nice family establishment. Very clean and friendly service. I would go here before going to a chain pizza returant.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank mederr74
Julie B, Owner at Pizza Haus, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
My husband and I were very encouraged by your review. As new business owners it is important to receive both critical and encouraging reports. Many blessings to your and your family and we hope to see you again sometime in the future.
Kevin & Julie Bryant, Owners
“Worst pizza I've ever had”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were referred to this restaurant by our hotel. We ordered pizza and pasta alfredo. The alfredo was average-a little gristle in the chicken. The pizza crust and sauce were sub par, but the freezer burnt pepperoni was inedible. My daughters wouldn't eat it and I ended up only eating the cheese. Definitely save your money on this one.

Julie B, Owner at Pizza Haus, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
My husband and I are truly sorry you had the experience you had with our restaurant. As a new business owner I find this rather frustrating that we do not have the opportunity to make things right when they go wrong. If we had been aware of the experience that evening we could have offered solutions to the problems. We would have been willing to do whatever it took to make things right. Many blessings to you and your family.
Kevin & Julie Bryant
Jefferson City, MO
“Best Pizza in Branson!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Excellent customer service and the most delicious pizza I've ever had! The establishment was very clean and the staff and owners are very friendly. I'll definitely be going back for more. :)

• Visited March 2013