“Best Pretzel”

Add it.
Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels
Ranked #259 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had pretzels in most major city's in USA and this one is a great tasting pretzel. You can find them in most malls a and in some airports.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

A group of us visited Branson the first week of March. Did several days of shopping. We shopped in Branson Landing and the shops were great. Stopped at Auntie Anne's for a treat. Food was good, but I asked the person helping us (he had told us he was the manager and owner) at the time of my purchase if I could have a glass of water. No, he sold bottles of water, and refused to give me a glass of water. I felt as if he was rude. I would have been glad to pay for a cup, I just could not drink a whole bottle of water and didn't want to carry it around whole time while we were shopping. Will not be back as there are plenty of other great food options at Branson Landing.............

3  Thank percy066

Been to Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels? Share your experiences!