“Best New Show in Branson”
Review of A Heapin' Spoonful - CLOSED

A Heapin' Spoonful
More attraction details
Owner description: Our show is currently located at the God & Country Theatre on Hwy. 76 in Branson, Missouri right next door to the Applebees.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

A Heapin' Spoonful is billed as being the "best new act in Branson" -- they are even better than that!! A fantastic show with songs and humor that brings you from laughing to sentimental teary-eyed and back to laughing. You'll leave this show a "winner" without any slot machines around. If you can ony go to one show in Branson treat yourselves to this one!! It's absolutely GREAT!!!

3  Thank cjdejd

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great show of comedy and music. If you love your country, family, and inspirational, original, thought provoking music, this is the show for you.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I originally went to this show based on a prior experience with the comedic antics of Harley Worthit. What I found was a great show with a couple (Ron and Kay) who writes their own music and has the best voices out there. They are truly the complete package! They love God, family and our country by creating a very moving entertaining show! I took my mother and we were both moved by the beautiful lyrics and uplifting patriotism by Kay and Ron; then laughed until our sides hurt with Harley. They are new to Branson and after I left their show, I was stopping people in the restaurants telling them they should see "A Heapin' Spoonful". I would highly recommend this show to anyone and everyone!!

1  Thank KELI S
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have visited Branson many times and have seen many good shows and have come to recognize that there are many very talented entertainers in Branson. Ron and Kay Rivoli and Harley Worthit are among the most talented and entertaining in Branson! Their sincerity in their love of God and country and respect for our Military and law enforcement and first responders and the importance of family values is refreshing and heartwarming. Their show is nothing short of awesome! This is a must see show!

1  Thank Richard M