“Did not disappoint! ”

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #37 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
“Did not disappoint! ”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

After reading all the great reviews I was a little worried it wouldn't live up to them...
It DID and then some! The rolls were fantastic. Tried four different ones and they were all amazing! Better than any we have had where we are from! The Heads and Tails roll was my favorite... Worth every penny! The service was outstanding! Two of the greatest people working and they took very good care of us. Lastly the dessert.. No doubt the Best dessert I've ever had at a Sushi bar! You must get the Creme Brûlée with the Mangonees on top! Out of this world! So needless to say we will be back every time we are in town!

Mitsu N, Owner at Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you, Jason, for all you kind words about us and our restaurant! We completely understand what you meant by being worries about other reviews. When my husband and I travel, we have the same fear as you did. We are very happy that you had a great experience in our restaurant! Now, we just need to wait for you to come back to Branson!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicious sushi”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We aren't much for all of the dinner/show places here, and try to stay away from chain restaurants whenever possible. Based on reviews on tripadvisor we decided to give Mitsu Neko a try. We loved it! Other reviewers had loved the Blue Fire and Kaleidoscope rolls, and both were delicious. The Blue Fire roll comes to the table wrapped in foil with flames surrounding it. When the fire burns out the roll is left with a wonderful, slightly smoky flavor. The fish was very fresh, and the favors crisp.
The service was very good! Our only disappointment was in ordering the house merlot, which was quite possibly the most horrible wine we've ever had- and we are far from being wine snobs. There are plenty of other wines to choose from, though!

Visited July 2014
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Wow this was the best restaurant my husband and I have ever eaten! Best sushi we have ever had! And the staff was amazing! We may drive 4 hours to Branson just for lunch!

• Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“What a Surprise For Branson!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have eaten sushi all over the world and my rule of thumb is never to try a sushi restaurant this far away from an ocean! That said, the sushi at this location was very good and the staff was excellent. The fish was very fresh and the gentleman who works as the chef was excellent. This was a bit hard to find the first time, but if you are looking for sushi in Branson, I recommend Mitsu Neko..

• Visited June 2014
Branson MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We went in for a nice sushi dinner, great as always have never been disappointed that this establishment!