“sushi in Branson? YES!”

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #33 of 376 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
chicago
“sushi in Branson? YES!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We were hesitant to try sushi in Branson but were completely shocked to find not only good sushi but fantastic sushi even by Maui standards. (Where we feel we've had some of the best)
the flaming blue roll is worth a trip alone. Staff very eager to please, great experience. I have a feeling this restaurant will not be here long. They will be moving on to a better location in a bigger city I'm sure.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mich711

Springfield, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi I've Ever Had”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I am in love! I've eaten sushi in many different states and this was the best and freshest sushi I've ever had, no contest. Great and varied options and delicious rolls. We love everything we've tried, but the Show Me roll and Blue Fire are some of our favorites. The stuffed mushroom app is to die for as well. The atmosphere is great - once inside you really don't feel like you're in Branson anymore. The owners are great - so helpful, friendly and knowledgable. This is THE BEST place to eat in Branson.

• Visited February 2014
Rogers, Arkansas
“Can't believe rated so high”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

From out of town and took the wife there for Valentines Day after reading the reviews. I am not sure why but they seemed very under staffed for a busy night. We were there over an hour and a half and still had not received our order. It wasn't just us, all couples were waiting as well. One guy was making the sushi rolls. The menu is very limited in my opinion. I understand the ambiance of a laid back and quiet evening but this was to the extreme. Would not go back there unless you have a few hours to kill. At least they didn't charge us for our drinks. If I had know that I would have drank more.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best sushi in town”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

By far the best sushi in town, don't be discouraged by the crappy exterior and out dated area of town the inside is very luxurious. It was probably the fanciest restaurant we have been to in branson so far and the sushi is amazing!

• Visited October 2013
Brighton
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stopped here after reading the reviews and did not regret it. The co-owner was very pleasant and helpful. We tried several rolls and all were delicious. We also had some of the nigiri and it was very good. Everything was very fresh and you could tell they take a lot of care with the ingredients they use. The atmosphere is very relaxed and cozy and the service was great. If you're in Branson and looking for something a little more exciting than the usual fare, this is a great choice. We'll definitely go back whenever we're in the area and would advise friends and family to try it as well.

• Visited December 2013