“Best sushi in town”

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #32 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best sushi in town”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

By far the best sushi in town, don't be discouraged by the crappy exterior and out dated area of town the inside is very luxurious. It was probably the fanciest restaurant we have been to in branson so far and the sushi is amazing!

• Visited October 2013

Brighton
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stopped here after reading the reviews and did not regret it. The co-owner was very pleasant and helpful. We tried several rolls and all were delicious. We also had some of the nigiri and it was very good. Everything was very fresh and you could tell they take a lot of care with the ingredients they use. The atmosphere is very relaxed and cozy and the service was great. If you're in Branson and looking for something a little more exciting than the usual fare, this is a great choice. We'll definitely go back whenever we're in the area and would advise friends and family to try it as well.

• Visited December 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This little place is an amazing little spot. My boyfriend and I started off with the edamame, then tempora shrimp, then shared a couple of sushi rolls, and then we split the salmon for dinner. Everything was so fresh and good. The plating was beautiful and everything was so good!!! The Creme Brûlée was the perfect way to end our meal. We definetly will be back. They really are the best kept little secret. I can't wait to come back.

• Visited November 2013
houston
“Great place! Very tasty shusi !!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I found this place through trip adviser. It was easy to find, but we were surprised as we were the only customers there. It was cool though, because it was like we had the place to ourselves for a private dinner. Katie our server was very nice. The food was outstanding (our miso soup could have been hotter) but we really enjoyed our time there. The service was friendly, atmosphere was cozy, and the restaurant was clean. It was a bit on the pricey side but you definitely get what you pay for. It was worth the money spent and we will come back when we return to Branson.

Branson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You don't have to love sushi to love it here!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The salad, the meal, the desserts, the drinks. What can I say, big WOW. Kate and Roman are so warm and inviting, you feel like you're having dinner with friends.
I love reading about how everyone loves the sushi, but I just can't get into the raw fish gig. I do however, like to go there with someone who does like sushi because every order is a work of art by Roman. Each entrees are equally creative and delicious, the desserts are to-die-for and their upside down drink is fun and refreshing.

The ambience is stylish and romantic which is in stark contrast to its location. When I walk in I feel like I've left Branson and gone to dinner in New York City, (only a more personal, NYC).

• Visited July 2013