“It's okay”

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #33 of 376 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
kansas
“It's okay”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I don't know how this place is suppose to be the number one restaurant in Branson. The sushi is good, not OMG GREAT but good, exactly what you would think it would be in a sushi restaurant. The décor is really awful.............black painted walls and purple curtains and purple lights. Menu is very limited. Maybe all the other "Wow, and THE BEST" ratings are from people who have never had sushi before, really it is okay.

• Visited September 2013

“A real treat”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just an amazing place! Selection of food not extensive but what they do serve, they prepare with pride and flavor. The sushi is top notch and the service is always stellar.

1 Thank AMLpiglet
Kelso, Missouri
“"WOW" GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I found this gem online right here at trip adviser. We were looking for something different for dinner and we found it. The Sushi was excellent! My wife is not a Sushi eater but I ordered the tempura shrimp roll and she was totally in love with it. The Miso soup was excellent. I ordered the Orange Duck and it was prepared perfectly and tasted great. My wife ordered the teriyaki chicken and was very pleased. She really liked the pan fried julienne potatoes that came with the plate. The pricing was reasonable for the type cuisine served.

The service was great. I plan on dinning here next trip to Branson and I will bring friends.

1 Thank Michael W
Kimberling City, Missouri, United States
“A Pleasant Surprise in Branson Dining”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A friend told us about this little sushi place on the strip just west of Dixie Stampede and Dick Clark's. We finally decided to drive over there and we are now hooked. We live on Table Rock Lake and used to drive all the way to Springfield to get quality sushi. However, the drive to Springfield is no longer necessary. Roman and Kate serve up some the freshest and tastiest sushi we've had in a long time and it is so nice only having to drive to Branson. My wife and I consider ourselves sushi foodies and have enjoyed Japanese cuisine from Texas to Kansas City and this place far exceeds anything we've had. They also have a nice menu with some pretty awesome items to choose from. I highly recommend giving them a try. You won't regret it!

Branson, Missouri
“WOW, The BEST sushi I have had EVER!!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

WOW, WOW, WOW is all I can say. This is the best Sushi I have had EVER. The edamame was fantastic. I wont tell you their secret, you just have to try it;)

I had a spicy yellowtail that was to die for!!!!

The food was sooooo fresh and yummy. The staff/service was EXELLENT!!

The atmosphere was wonderful and presentation was fabulous!!!!

I have plans to visit tomorrow and next week too and am sure i will make plans for the week after!!

3 Thank BransonResident