“Very romantic and the owners ROCK!”

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #40 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wonderful place to eat! Very romantic and the owners Roman and Kate are the friendliest RUSSIAN Sushi Chefs you'll ever meet. We will go there every time we are in town. LOVE IT!

1  Thank ThadH781

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have eaten here several times now it has been great everytime. I love all the wonderful sushi, the fresh fish is a must try. I would suggest to start with the Eggplant appetizer, followed by the Steak and end with the Tiramsu or Creme Brulee.Always something new. I can not wait to see what they have on the menu next.

2  Thank CH93
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

It is so great to have a new, locally owned restaurant! Fantastic sushi! Fresh and of the highest quality. There is no MSG in anything here. Miso soup is from scratch as well as their dressings, sauces and DESSERTS. Creme Brule is awesome! Can't wait to come back and try new things!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Mitsu Neko is a wonderful restaurant in Branson. Since it opened a few months ago we have eaten there just about every week. Mitsu has by far the best sushi in town. The fish is fresh and the rolls are different and new. They have all the regular rolls you would expect, but some of their creations are combinations I never would expect in sushi and I love it. I love the fresh sushi, but I also love the food on the kitchen menu. My husband says they have the best steak in Branson and I love the Salmon and Chicken as well. The atmosphere is very nice and inviting, with casual yet upscale decor. The staff is excellent and I have found no better service in town. If you are looking for great food, service and atmosphere...this is the place. Save room for dessert because they are all amazing !

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The sushi is just the start of the great food at this restaurant in Branson on W Hwy 76. The decor is a wonderful identity for them and the servers are cute and knowledgeable. The alcoholic beverages are over the top and yummy and pretty amazing in their own little light show in a glass. This couple from Russia has succeeded in creating different (not normal) sushi; with varietal style.
I will not tell, let these things be surprises for you on your special dining out experience.

1  Thank QueenieJeanne
MitsuNeko, Owner at Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

We appreciate you not only for taking your time to write a review, but also for bringing new people every time you come to dine in our restaurant. We are very thankful to have a strong local support. Thank you!