“Just Love It”

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #33 of 375 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Just Love It”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Me and my friends went there and it was great! The interior is so nice, it makes you want to stay there. The food is amazing as well. We had both sushi and kitchen meals, and the presentation is an art! I had duck which was very tender and flavorful. Sushi was fresh and delicious. I can see that people who work there care about what they do.

• Visited February 2013
MitsuNeko, Owner at Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you, Jacky, for taking your time to write a review for us. We are glad you enjoyed your dinner and the atmosphere. We will be glad to see you again and again!

Branson, Missouri, United States
“You MUST try this Sushi!!!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Mitsu Neko has just opened last week. We found it by recommendation from a friend. The atmosphere is very relaxing and modern! The service is wonderful and the Sushi is by far the best part!! I was hooked on another place in Branson until we discovered Mitsu Neko. Won't go anywhere else now!!

Thank you Shelby and David for writing review for us. We miss you so much since you moved to Florida. We hope you and your family is doing well.
Hopefully we will see you again one day!