“Very nice condo to stay in.”
other travelers have booked this property
Why stay in a hotel if you can stay in a 2 bedroom condo in Branson MO.
Your Hidden Garden condo at Pointe Royale Golf Village. Walk in condo rental the Hidden Garden at Pointe Royale Golf Village in Branson MO
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Why stay in a hotel if you can stay in a 2 bedroom condo in Branson MO.
Your Hidden Garden condo at Pointe Royale Golf Village.
The sofa is a queen sized sleeper. Each of our condos has a glider rocker.
The dining room has a HD TV. Seats 6
A full kitchen can save you money when you vacation
The Guest bed has a King sized foam mattress.
This vacation condo has a shower stall in the guest bathroom. Doors exit into the hall and bedroom.
The Master bed has a King sized coil mattress.
The bathroom is separate from the dual sinks in the Master bedroom.
The Master bedroom has a 32 inch HDTV and DVD-VCR player. It walks out to the screen porch.
A washer and dryer are furnished in the condo.
Relax on your screen porch and enjoy the view. Located at the Hidden Garden condo, Pointe Royale.
We have 4 steps to the front entry. No other steps
The largest outdoor pool at Pointe Royale, Branson is only a block away
The indoor pool is part of the clubhouse complex. Only a block away.
The indoor pool is 4 to 5 feet deep.
The zero entry wadding pool has bubblers and  water sprays. It is a hit with toddlers
Golf at the Pointe. Pointe Royale's 18 hole champion course.
Ready for a round of golf.
The exercise facility in the clubhouse is only 1 block away. FREE to guests.
The clubhouse has a grill. Enjoy food and beverages after a round of golf. 1 block away.
The clubhouse complex is only 1 block away.
Bring your rackets.  The tennis courts are lit for night time play. 1 block away from condo.
This is next to the playground area & smaller outdoor pool.
Fly fishing along the banks of Lake Taneycomo in the Trophy Area at Pointe Royale.
Pointe Royale has 2 playgrounds. Each has a charcoal grill and picnic table.
Lake Taneycomo is in the back ground behind the playground equipment.
A gliding loveseat and a patio table gives you a view of the garden & Taneycomo Bluffs
The clubhouse has a great patio
Catch and release fishing pond. For kids only.
The garden setting and gazebo is right behind the condo.
Parking is next to the condo and also across the street
The Pointe Royale Golf Course is not only fun but beautifully shows off the Ozark Mountains
The garden setting behind the condo is available for your use
The Pointe Royale Golf Course was fully renovated
The electric recliners in our condos at Pointe Royale spoil you.
The kitchen is fully stocked
The guest bedroom also has a walk in closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice condo to stay in.”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This condo was one of the best places we have stayed in in Branson. It has everything you would need for a great stay. I would recommend this condo to anyone who is looking for a place to stay. We always love coming to Branson on vacation.

Your age range 65+
Jul 11, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed staying in our Hidden Garden condo at Pointe Royale. I look forward to having you back. Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review too.
Sandy K, Owner
Terry P
“Relaxing and comfortable.”
Reviewed May 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

It was not far from all the attractions in and around Brunson. The rooms were very clean and tastefully decorated. Everyone enjoyed sitting out on the screened in porch in the evening after being out and about all day. Most mornings we also enjoyed having breakfast out on the porch. Furnishings are very comfortable and plenty of room to sit and visit in the living room or porch, there were 4 adults and two children.
We had at least two of our meals at the condo every day and found the cooking utinsiles adequate and handy. Nice big kitchen when two of us were trying to help with meal preparation. Beds are comfortable and the bedrooms are nice and roomy.

May 17, 2017
Thank you so much for staying in one of our condos again. I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy the screened in porch. We are like you and eat most breakfasts on the porch except when weather doesn't allow. Thank you also for taking the time to write a review. Have a great summer. Please stay with us again for your next Branson visit. Sandy K
Dale S
“This place was awesome!”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I booked this place to share with my brother-in-law and his wife. It was my first time to Branson and I couldn't have found a nicer place to stay. Everything was perfect--the rooms were spacious, the beds comfortable, and the screen porch was heavenly. I was amazed that I was able to get all this for such a reasonable price too. On top of that, the surroundings were beautiful as well and Pointe Royale is a lovely place to go walking. Sandy and Gene were wonderful to work with. I would certainly stay here again.

May 9, 2017
Thank you so much for your nice comments. I glad you were pleased with your accommodations. Please return to Branson and enjoy another vacation at our condo. We would love to have you back.
PS. Since you liked the screened porch, please come back in the fall. The fall foliage is gorgeous.
Mary A L
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Like a beautiful neighborhood with a country club in the center. It is still early in the season, anxious to see the outdoor pool uncovered soon. Well stocked, peaceful. Lovely!

Apr 28, 2017
Glad you enjoyed our condo and the resort. Yes, please come back when it is warmer and the outdoor pools are open. The condo's screened porch view will be different. It changes each season. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. I look forward to having you back. Thanks again, Sandy K
JacxP
Illinois
“Everything you could ask for!”
Reviewed August 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Literally, everything you need is right there including kitchen, bath, outdoor seating,etc. It was four adults and a toddler. It was amazing having the selection of pools, especially the toddler pool. Not to mention, the pools are right across from the condo, we walked every time!

The screened in porch was a concern at booking the condo, but we were able to block the screens, from our toddler, with the chairs and tables. Even though is was very hot outside, it didn't feel that way on the porch area, with the ceiling fan.

Everything you would even think you might need, is all included in the kitchen area!

The location of the resort in general was great. We felt it was very centrally located according to our activities.

It was such a great stay, and if we ever make it back to Branson, MO we will definitely stay there again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The short walk to the pools
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you so much for the nice review and for staying with us. I hope you make it back to Branson and let us share in your vacation by staying in one of our condos again. I hope you had a chance to rock with the baby. You can tell I'm a grandma since we had to have a place to rock my grandbabies no matter which condo we stayed at. They grow up too fast. Thanks again, Sandy
Ruth P
Abilene, Texas
“Wonderful vacation experience”
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Six of us, ages 12 to 69, stayed at the Hidden Garden Condo in July, 2016. This was the best place that I have ever stayed on a vacation. There was plenty of room to spread out. The screened-in porch was so nice with the sound of running water in the pretty garden below. The condo is exactly like the pictures ( no surprises). The beds were comfortable, the baths and kitchen were very clean and well stocked, it was decorated nicely and the furniture was very comfortable. The owners care about their property and their guests. They go way beyond what they have to do to make sure their guests understand how everything in the condo works and wonderful details on how to explore Branson. The resort is peaceful and beautifully landscaped. We all enjoyed the sparkling clean pools.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Over all comfort.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Aug 8, 2016
It sounds like the Hidden Garden ended up being the perfect condo for your family. I know it is always a worry when you are trying to find something to please everyone. It is always delightful to hear our guests were pleased. Thank you again for staying with us and also for writing a review. I look forward to having you back. Thank you, Sandy K.
mtngirltr...
Philadelphia, PA
“SCORE - Perfect Condo and Location to stay at in Branson!”
Reviewed January 4, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My husband and I spent Christmas Vacation with my son and our 3 year old granddaughter! To my surprise, the condo was all decorated for Christmas, which we did enhance with the decorations I brought with me (but didn't need to). The condo is everything that is stated in the description, and Sandy was extremely helpful with providing information for the surrounding area (especially the back roads to the condo during busy time!) The condo was spotless, and everything you need is all right there! THANK YOU AGAIN Sandy for allowing us to stay at your Condo! WE WILL BE BACK! I never like to rate it a perfect score - but how can you not?!?!?!?!

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jan 7, 2016
I am so happy you were pleased and enjoyed your Christmas. With record rain fall happening during your trip, I was concerned it wouldn't be as much fun. Your next trip will definitely be "drier". I can't imagine having more rain. I'm glad I could be of help and look forward to having you back. Thank you for posting a review and the perfect score. Sandy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing