“Age just makes good things better”

Oak Ridge Boys Theater
Ranked #80 of 174 things to do in Branson
Reviewed September 23, 2017

My friends and I attended the Sept 20 show. It was packed and the concern left us with everything we expected and nothing we didn't. The Oak Ridge boys were great and the selection of songs was wonerful.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"autographs"
"artists"

Reviewed September 23, 2017

We just saw the Oak Ridge Boys in Branson on Sept 21 at the Mansion Theater.The regular base singer had to be off a week per Drs. orders and was being replaced that night with a very good replacement. He did the base part as well as Richard Sturban does, couldn't tell the difference. The show was the best that I have seen the Oaks do and I have been to several of their Branson concerts. They did a lot of their hit songs, Joe did some of his info on the Oaks, and it made for a great show. The theater was a great place to have their concert in with good sound and great lighting. You heard every word they said. We had seats on the front row on the massanine and that was better than setting up close to the stage. The only thing that could have been better was for them to come out in the lobby area for photos and autographs, etc. If you like to hear the Oaks don't miss them this time as they will be doing more concerts in Branson at different times this year.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Me and my wife went to see them twice once in Galveston Grand Opry House and once in Branson and they will not meet and greet or sign.I will not spend my hard earned money on people are to big for the fans.I have a very expensive hat signed by Charley Pride,Gene Watson, Jimmy Fortune, Daily and Vincent Billy Dean, Moe Bandy , Johney Lee, Miss frickey and many others but Oak ridge boys are to good for every day fans so will will stick with performers who appreciate who pays there bills.

4  Thank 515aubreyd
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to catch the Oak Ridge Boys in town. We had seen them a couple of times in Vegas in years past. They still have high energy, great voices and wonderful harmony. They are still fabulous entertainers!

1  Thank Nevie L