We spent April 30-May 4 in unit 2044A at The Suites at Fall Creek. Our check in was efficiently handled at the front desk. We had requested a one bedroom unit near the indoor swimming pool and were accommodated although there was not a confirmation ahead of time that the communication had been received.
As Diamond owners we have stayed here at various times and two new things we noticed in the unit were the flat screen TV's and the new furniture which included chests of drawers in the living room and bed room. The bed was very comfortable as we have found in other Diamond properties. The slated blinds do not provide good "black out" of the windows in any room.
ATT wifi was provided and it was horrible. The only time it was reasonably reliable was when I was on about 2:00AM. I don't know if it was capacity or just the system. Wifi was just fine in the Activities Center. There are two nice computers for guests to use in the Activities Center.
The resort has a daily listing of activities. My wife participated one morning in the water aerobics session and found it very good with a very good leader. It seems the activities calendar has been improved in the quality of events this time.
The Concierge desk is multi-purpose: solicitation for time share presentations, parking permits and actual discounted ticket sales to a variety of shows and attractions in Branson. We found the prices good and the information by the persons staffing that area to be quite helpful in planning our visit.
Our unit had a screened in porch looking over the grounds. Since it snowed while we were there, we didn't make use of the outdoor facilities. Most units are very comfortable but there may be some that haven't been completely renovated. I would not hesitate to recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-friendly all suite resort has it all. Choose from a one - three bedroom condo with fully equipped kitchens and family sized living rooms. Relax in one of our two pools or work out in our fitness center. We are just minutes from the best music shows, great dining or shopping and are located on the shore of beautiful Lake Taneycomo. We also offer on-site marina, mini golf, playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis, concierge service and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Suites at Fall Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fall Creek Hotel Branson
- Hotel At Fall Creek
- Resort At Fall Creek
- Plantation Fall Creek
- Sunterra Resort Branson Missouri