Suites at Fall Creek
$217
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$53
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$95
$214
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$70
$227
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$229
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenscreened in porchliving roomtimeshare presentationactivity centermini golfindoor poolsand volleyballconcierge deskpull out sofadvd playerfitness centersecond bedroomsmall kitchenwasher and dryerwe stayed in a two bedroommain building
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We came down in March 2013, unfortunately it was cold. But the unit was very clean, roomy and a great view of the river. I would see how other have issues of views and local. This place is huge. I could see this place full of people and having fun. There are many things to do here. A marina, indoor pool, mini golf, entertainment room.

We had a very nice stay here. We would stay again, if I new where we would get the room at the resort. They had a intro for timeshare, but were not very pushy which we enjoyed.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

After seeing the online reviews I pictured this resort to be a lot better than it was. The room was neat and clean but my mini fridge didn't work. The front desk person that checked me was in way big of a hurry and shoved a map at me to find the studio on my own. It took half an hour because I got lost twice. I booked six nights. The first two days I was woken up at 7 am by the contruction across the parking lot. The walls are so thin that I could here everything going on next door and upstairs. When I went to check out, a day early, the lady at the desk didn't ask about my stay and acted more mad that I was leaving early. I don't think that I would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Angela S
diamondresorts, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for feedback although we are disappointed to hear that we missed the mark on meeting your expectations for your stay. As the comfort of our guests is very important to us, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences you experienced and that you did not find team members to be welcoming and eager to assist you as they ordinarily are. Our front desk and maintenance staff would have been more than happy to fix and/ or replace the out of order mini fridge in your room. We apologize that it went unreported and was not addressed prior to your arrival. While we do appreciate your patience with us as we work to improve the resorts marina areas it is regrettable that your stay was not more restful. We like would like to welcome you back to our resort in the future and hope you will enjoy our enhancements the next time you visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We just spent a week at Falls Creek. We were there from March 9th till March 16th. It is a very large area. The property is a little drive from the main area in Branson. There is a section that is privately owned condos (I believe) that you need to drive past before you get to the buildings where we were staying.. There is also a marina & an area for camping. They are close, but not right next to the building we stayed in. We were in the back part of the property, on the 4th floor & had a view of the lake. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment.

I read in a different review that the resort is in the middle of a trailer park. There is an area you drive past with some mobile homes, but I did not consider that we were in a trailer park. From what we saw, they looked very nice & you do not drive thru them, unless go get off the main road & then drive thru them. We thought we had a scenic view, but as the old saying says "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". We did not have any issues with our apartment. Everything worked well, furniture was nice, linens were very nice, no smells. Everytime you were outside you saw maintence people coming or going.

We liked the location. The building we were in was a little over 1/2 mile from the enterance. The apartment was very nice. We had a full kitchen, dishwasher, frig had an ice maker, we had a washer & dryer. There were two large flat screens tv's. One in the living room & one in the bedroom. We also had a dvd player. There were over 600 free movies you could use.

We enjoyed the screened in balcony. We did not have the best view of the lake, but still had a view. It was nice having coffee in the moring on the balcony or sitting there anytime watching the squirrels & birds. There were sliding glass door in the living room for the balcony and also a door in the bedroom. It was a little chilly. I had taken a throw with me. It came in handy in the mornings.

We did go to their timeshare presentaion. We went the 1st morning to get it over with. It was raining that day, so it really wasn't a real nice day anyway. Of course, it lasted way to long. We got a couple gift cards & then also received some discounts for tickets we bought from the resort.

My only complaint about the resort was the wifi. I knew about this before I went, so I guess I really should not complain. You have to pay $6.95 a day, I guess that is not really a bad price. I do not have to have the internet to survive, but I do like to check my emial a few times when I am away for a week. Usually nothing important, but mainly just to clean it out.I have stayed in a couple other timeshares & wifi was either free or there was a hotstop someplace you could go to access internet. I should say someplace close. There are 2 free computers in the main building that you can use 1/2 hour a day. I just went there one time. It was over 1/2 mile away & they real pretty slow, but it was free. There not not a hotspot either.

I did go to the pool. It is inside. I was surprised that it was so large. The water was cold for me, so I just use the hottub. There were a couple familes with small kids, so of course, the kids had no problem.

It is a very nice resort. I would also say that it is very family or kid frindly. We were surprised how many cars were there considering the time of the year. Every week during the month of March is springbreak somewhere, so that probably explains the cars. They were from all over the US. We had no problems, did not hear anyone near us, other than one time when we were on the balcony. We could not see the neighbors, but heard them.

I hope to be able to return in the fall. I think it will be beautiful then. I was surprised to see all the people trout fishing on the lake behind us. We would see several boats every day.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mkb607
diamondresorts, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your time taken to post such a positive and detailed review. It is great to read that you were overall satisfied with our service and facilities and we truly appreciate your comments. We are looking forward to being of service to you again in the future!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were in a 1 bedroom condo, with a studio connected. With only a door with a latch in between, our first night we were serenaded with a loud TV, in the studio, when my wife knocked on the door at 11:30 pm. The door actually pushed open! If I were those people I would have been worried that someone could turn a latch and be in there room! Even though it was non-smoking rooms our " neighbors" we're smoking like a chimney. We talked to the front desk and they offered to move us to a lake view condo, actually was not a lake view, and do you know what a pain it is to move after you have already settled in. If I were a Diamond club member I would not have been impressed with this resort. We did like Branson however.

Room Tip: Eat at Rib Crib, and go ride the ducks!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your review. We apologise for issues you have experienced during your stay, should you have mentioned the faulty lock to our maintenance team, they would have done their best to rectify this situation as soon as possible. We are also sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced due to your neighbours’ smoking, we indeed have a non-smoking policy and we always hope that our smoking guests will show consideration for their fellow travellers; we regret to read this was not the case on this occasion. We regret that changing apartments was not a potential solution for you, yet we appreciate that it once settled it is not ideal to pack and move. We do hope that above issues have not marred your stay or will deter you from considering us for your future bookings.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have stayed at resorts all over the country and this one ranks on the bottom. First of all the location is terrible. It is located in the middle of a trailer park and surrounded by apartment buildings, so don't believe anything about a scenic view. What were they thinking when they built this place? They charge for internet access and the amenities are poor at best. The buildings are in disrepair ( ex; kitchen cabinets falling apart, stove burners nonfunctioning, low water pressure, rugs tattered and dirty, cheap furniture) and the rooms smell like mothballs as soon as you walk in; like they are trying to cover something up (smokers?). Cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. The walls are very thin and you can hear your neighbors breathing. The window dressings permit too much light in at night and the place is lit up like a Christmas tree. You can hardly tell you turned off the lights. Privacy was not a consideraqtion when they designed the buildings because the walkways are narrow and you can see right into the rooms as you pass by on your way to your suite. The stairwells cause the whole building to reverberate with footsteps anytime someone uses them. If this is an example of what Diamond Resorts has to offer then I certainly will not consider purchasing one from Diamond. I can't believe they would even want to show this place to anyone. They must be writting their own reviews because I don't see how anyone could even begin to consider this place a resort of even marginal quality.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else. This is not a resort. They aren't even good apartments. Substandard.
3  Thank denlap

We regret that you appear not to have enjoyed your stay at The Suites at Fall Creek. We are a little surprised to read about the disappointment you have experienced with regards to our location, as we have indeed had a very positive feedback and our guests describing the resort as scenic and peaceful. We receive a lot of compliments referring to the grounds’ landscaping as well. Nevertheless, we are sorry if we have not fulfilled your expectations.

We would like to assure you that we do not submit reviews for our own properties; what you read is a genuine feedback from satisfied customers and we are disappointed to read that you do not share their opinion. We wish you all the best on your future travels.