A very friendly staff member checked us in and explained all the resort had to offer. She gave us a slip saying we had a free gift if we went to the concierge area. Upon going there we were given a nice tote bag, and were quickly invited to sign up for a time
share presentation. I declined and we left to find our suite. We were very pleased with our accommodations. We had a two bedroom unit. The bedrooms were large with very comfortable beds. Both had large flat screen TVs. There was a master bath with a great shower and jet tub. The second bath also had a very unique shower. There was a large living area with a sofa bed, two recliners, a fireplace,and a large flat screen with a DVD player.There was a dining room area and a sunroom
with a table and chairs. The kitchen had appliances that looked new, and was fully stocked with anything you would need to make a meal. An added bonus was having a washer and dryer. The entire unit was decorated very tastefully with quality furnishings. The whole unit was quite lovely. Shortly after we checked in we received a phone call again asking us to sign up for a timeshare presentation. My husband firmly told them that we did not wish to go to the presentations, and they did not call again.
We were disappointed that the indoor pool closed for renovations the first day we were there. It was posted on their webpage, but was not when we booked our reservations. There were two small outdoor pools which were adequate, but very crowded. They have many scheduled events throughout each day that you can sign up for-some free, some with charges. We did have to call in a repair to our jet tub. Someone came in about 30 minute, fixed the problem, and then a staff member
followed up with a phone call a few hour later to make sure everything was working properly.
Do note that cleaning service is not included in regular room rates. There were ample towels and linens, so along with the washer and dryer, it was not a problem.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, and can highly recommend this resort,.
It was great to have plenty of room to relax in luxury for a price very similar to a regular hotel room. An excellent value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-friendly all suite resort has it all. Choose from a one - three bedroom condo with fully equipped kitchens and family sized living rooms. Relax in one of our two pools or work out in our fitness center. We are just minutes from the best music shows, great dining or shopping and are located on the shore of beautiful Lake Taneycomo. We also offer on-site marina, mini golf, playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis, concierge service and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Suites at Fall Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fall Creek Hotel Branson
- Hotel At Fall Creek
- Resort At Fall Creek
- Plantation Fall Creek
- Sunterra Resort Branson Missouri