Staying at this hotel is all about how much the room is. If I paid the summer rates, I would have not been happy with it. We had two rooms. Found a loaf of super old bread in one. It was very moldy and clearly had been there for a long time. Carpet was very worn and had a large tear. The blinds were old, bent and need to be replaced, and whole blind thing was not very well thought out when they opted for no curtains. If you have trouble sleeping when it is bright for you, this is not the place for you.... Little freezer in fridge had not been defrosted for a very long time. Normally this is not a big deal to me, but at this hotel, they shut off the ice machines in winter. You can only get ice from front desk. Again, normally not a huge issue but the main building (which is also where the indoor pool is, by the way) is not even remotely close to the rooms, so you can't just run up there when you want some. Have to drive quite a ways. (Sometimes front desk could not give you ice, so had to wait for security to deliver it to your room after driving up to get some. ) So, i mentioned indoor pool was not close. That is the least of your worries if you have small kids and it is cold out. Be prepared, the bathroom for pool is not in pool area. You have to go outside to get to it. So if one of your little kiddos needs to tinkle and you don't want to leave anyone unsupervised, you have to pull them all out of the pool and drag them out in the cold to the other building for the restroom. They deserve a refund from whoever designed that. Clearly it was someone without children who wanted to swim in a pool full of pee. Who wants to drag kids out of pool... Also pool area was not too warm nor was pool for any adults I was with.
We also wanted to change our reservation twice while we were there. No one at front desk could help us even though one of changes was just to add a day. I am not exaggerating when I say we were on hold for over 45 minutes with service. If I was subjected to this as part of time share member I would have been furious to say the least. Guy told us there were only two of them for booking reservations. crazy considering they were working for several diamond resort properties.
It was also pretty warm that week and the air didn't work in one of rooms so that was also not good.
Also be careful driving through there. Stuff is not painted or marked. It took us until the last day there to find our building without issue. Also people fly through there. They share the road with a trailer park and on more than one occasion we were almost hit by someone flying through there going to the trailer park. Also they have this triangular median as you turn in that needs to be painted!!!! We drove over it once and witnessed another car hitting it and messing up their car while we were there. We had SUV so didn't damage ours but would have had we been driving a car.
So why would I stay again??? Beds were excellent, the rates were killer with our groupon, they have this entertainment room with scheduled activities and they give out these great coupon books which last for a year and those were great also. Not sure those are enough pros to win me over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-friendly all suite resort has it all. Choose from a one - three bedroom condo with fully equipped kitchens and family sized living rooms. Relax in one of our two pools or work out in our fitness center. We are just minutes from the best music shows, great dining or shopping and are located on the shore of beautiful Lake Taneycomo. We also offer on-site marina, mini golf, playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis, concierge service and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Suites at Fall Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fall Creek Hotel Branson
- Hotel At Fall Creek
- Resort At Fall Creek
- Plantation Fall Creek
- Sunterra Resort Branson Missouri