“Exciting, exhilarating and entertaining we had a blast!”

Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours
Chandler, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Exciting, exhilarating and entertaining we had a blast!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Beautiful forested area 6 zip lines 1 is almost 1000 feet long. Cassie and Super Mario did a great job getting is all through the adventure and back safe!
A waterslide is just been added to the Adventures and they will be adding more slides in the near future. Go have fun!

Roland, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Groupon Deal”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was great fun, . They could use a deck at the end of line 5 and 6. Landings are hard on these two lines but otherwise it was great fun and would do it over again.

Harrison Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“First time zipline experience, but won't be my last!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Like others, I had a groupon and there were four of us on our groupon. The folks never made us feel like we weren't just as important as customers paying full price. There were 8 people in our tour plus the two guides. Like others have mentioned, Josiah and Ethan were fantastic guides. They never rushed you and made you feel safe and offered suggestions on how you could enjoy the experience more. I never felt like a number, I felt like a person like all of us were on an adventure not a tourist trap. I would love to go back and even pay full price. I cannot compare the ziplines to other ones as I've never done one before, but I really enjoyed this one. We did six lines and one was long and fast and that was my favorite! First one was 40 feet up, I believe and then it got lower from there. I only had to climb on the first tower so not very demanding or too exhausting at all. I believe they said you have to be at least 50 pounds but less than 250 to do it. We had a six year old and an eight year old in our group and they went first so after watching them have so much fun, I wasn't worried at all. The guides do all of the stopping for you. You don't do anything but enjoy it!

Hartsburg, Missouri
225 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 235 helpful votes
“too much standing around”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The group apparently was overbooked by two people. The staff was courteous and professional enough...but although it was fun to zip, the long wait in between dampeened the enjoyment of the trip. We booked more than a week out with groupon, but people were walking up and being added to the group last minute. I would suggest waiting to make reservations as we ended up not doing stuff we wanted in Branson because of this reservation thinking we couldn't do it any other time (was given a choice of a few times when I called). It was just ok. If you have zipped before you will probably be bored.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Very Fun!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I decided to go to Indian Point Zipline because of a groupon deal. I wasn't sure what it would be like. I'm really glad we ended up going. We did 6 lines and it was about an hour tour. The tour guides were awesome and made the whole experience! I would definitely go back and thought it was worth the money we paid!