“Tons of Fun!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Tons of Fun!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were staying at Indian Point Campground down the road from here and chose this place because it was nearby but also because their prices are way better than the others around, plus they aren't over commercialized or trying to take your picture and make you buy it. I went with my husband and 14 yr old daughter and it was our first time ziplining. The first 2 towers, I was a little scared but by the end I was sad it was over. There were 3 lines that went from tower to tower and then one from the tower to land and the other 2 land to land. The next to last line was long and fast! The guides always make sure you are safe and that you are having a great time. We loved Super Mario!

Visited July 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“GREAT EXPERIENCE AND VALUE!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My friends and I went to the zipline on July 1, 2013 and had a great experience. We were first time zipliner's. We found a groupon for $18 each, so the price was right for a first time experience. This place appears to be just opening, so I am sure this is why the price is so much less than all of the other places. Best value in Branson. The guides were great and were very knowledgeable. There were several zipline's although the last one had some issues with the breaking device, so we did not do that line. The whole process took about 45 minutes from start to finish. The guides did all of the breaking for you, so all we had to do was enjoy the ride!
The water slide is still not open, so my kids were disappointed when we got there. They said it would be opening within a week or so because the weather had set them back.

Visited July 2013
New Iberia, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zipping through the trees WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Ethan Jason and Jess, were very professional and fun, The 6 lines are well maintained and easy to navigate. The groupon is an execellent way to go basically 2 for 1. Equipment was inspected, cleaned and easy to use. The only thing I would add is an extreme line with more heigth and length for the adrenline junkies, like me.

1 Thank chris-catfish
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Would do it again!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our first Zip line experience; Jess made it a blast! We had a groupon which made it even better.

Jefferson City, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great First Time”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went first thing in the morning before it got too hot though there was quite a bit of shade. Josiah and Ethan were a bit ornery (funny), but they did a great job leading us through the zip lines. We had a great time. Only wished it were longer. They said they are adding another line and it will be fun when the water slides are finished. We had a great deal with a Groupon which made the decision easy, but I'd go back even if I had to pay more. Kids (9 and 12) loved it too. Said it was the highlight of our week in Branson.