“Would stay again”
Review of Ozark Regal Hotel

Ozark Regal Hotel
Ranked #94 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I arrived in Branson with reservations at another place. They were over booked. I found my self scrambling for a place to stay. The Regal was a few doors down. I arrived happy to see a vacancy sign. The gentleman at the front desk was happy to book me for a room. The rate was 56 bucks before taxes. This was on tax free weekend, as well as kid's feast. One of the busiest weekends.The room was a bit musty when I opened the door. Kinda like some one had not been in the room in a few days. The shower was spotless. The toilet did have sediment in the water. But it showed up again after flushing it each time. The sheets were soft and smelled of bleach. The mattress was firm but not like a rock. I had a room by the pool and it closed at midnight. I could hear the kids splashing but it was not too loud. Up side for parents the building is built around the pool. All closed in. I enjoined my stay and will book with them first on the next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank ffapiggirl

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a busy weekend in Branson, but it was nice to go back to this Hotel. The room was clean comfortable and Accomodating. We traveled with 3 teenagers and we all enjoyed the stay. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Great experience.

Room Tip: The higher rooms have better views. Ours had a view of the pool so we could keep an eye on the kids...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Kimberly D
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This is an outstanding place to stay. They are so people friendly and i love staying here....the breakfast was super great! I have remmended this place many times. For the money you pay its great! I would stay at this hotel again

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank kimmon50
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Excellent hotel in a very convenient location...Walking distance to some attractions and restaurants. Front desk was particularly helpful and friendly. It's been nicely updated. They have a facination with butterflies which is a nice touch, Very pleasant atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Y2k7JK
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you're looking for a family friendly, QUIET. lovely hotel , this is it. I read the reviews on this place and chose it as our hotel in Branson for our recent 4th of July Trip. (2013). I can now review this hotel firsthand. The staff is friendly and helpful. The carpet and artwork and decor are just wonderful. The beds were SOFT and comfortable. There is an elevator and I used it for my " over-50" knees while my 2 teen sons used the stairs. The pool is well cleaned every morning and is beautiful. Although we did not use the pool (we packed in so much activity and Whitewater) we still enjoyed seeing others having a good time in it!! The rooms are very clean and good water pressure in the showers. The flat screens in the room are very good, too. And the food...my twin 16 year old sons loved every bit of it!!! And so did I. Coffee, juices, cereal, biscuits, gravy, potatoes, eggs, toast, donuts. YUM!! And all included in the very reasonable room rate!! Stay here and feel regal for sure!!

Room Tip: Staying on the upper floor ensures more quiet and using the elevator takes care of those patrons wit...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Tamela B
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

they updated their hotel. Very nice clean also love the butterfly pictures through out the place. Valerie is wonderful she is always smiling when we come threw the door. She always asks how our day was. Carol is always so helpful with getting us a great rate. My family and i will be back to this hotel each time we come.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank paul1256
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went back to this hotel due to rates. It has been renovated and very clean. The beds are extremely soft, so if you need a firmer mattress this is not what you want. The breakfast that is included is mostly steamed. Steamed biscuits, sausage and a very bland gravy along with hash browns that have no color or taste. You can go to McDonalds and get a better breakfast than this. As far as kid friendly...if your children are 14 and over, then they can swim by themselves and not have an adult there with them. However...after being there last time and our kids (who know how to swim) swam by themselves and now the rules have been changed to having to be 14 and older. Seriously?? Even though our room was right next to the pool and we can clearly see them, the staff got on to the girls saying they had to have an adult. When ask about why, the staff told me they were under new management and it was Branson laws. So, not kid friendly if that is what you want then go here, outside of that spend a little more money and stay somewhere else. As far as the staff goes, depends on who you're talking to. FYI..our girls are 8 & 11. We won't be back!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family