“Best show in Branson!!! A must-see!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fair

Fair
Ranked #63 of 152 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your trip memorable with this fresh production infused with pure harmonies, dynamic arrangements, and unforgettable performances that appeals to all generations. In November/December, don't miss their award-winning Christmas show!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best show in Branson!!! A must-see!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Absolutely loved it! Very, very talented young group! Great harmony and excellent selections! Very down to earth and friendly towards the audience. Jonathan Fair even came down and danced with my sister for part of a song. Were able to talk to them after the show and they were so friendly. Great Christian family blessed with many talents that perform an amazing show! A Branson must-see! My family's Favorite show that we will be seeing every time we are in Branson!

3 Thank TWmcreery

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Show”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Attended this amazing show. Four brothers, along with their sister sang, played, and danced their way into our hearts. What a wonderful, talented family. Give them a chance by attending their show and you will get your moneys worth and much more. Loved their show and them.

2 Thank Jerry E
Rogers, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great music and fun!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I came out to see them with a group of fellow seniors, expecting great fun, and that's exactly what I got! I was very impressed by the variety they offered, and how talented they each were. I would definitely recommend it and even go see it again some time!

Visited April 2013
5 Thank Kyler W
Scottsburg, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great New Young Sibling Show”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

What a fantastic family - 4 brothers and 1 sister - all very musical and talented. They sing, they dance, they play instruments. It was exciting to see this family interact on the stage. Your kids will love them and so will you. They appeal to all ages and have a variety of songs.

3 Thank Dorrel H
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I loved coming to the Fair Family show! They were talented and had great voices. They were also very personable and funny. It was worth going to and I would go again if I had the opportunity. I would definantly recomend it for anyone wanting try something new. They were Great!!!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Elizabeth B

Been to Fair? Share your experiences!